Go CSU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Go Rams
Buckaroo

Going be a long night for the cowgirls Cant wait to blow your poop team off the field
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Glad one of you could finally step away from goat f-word to talk some smack.
Go Rams
Buckaroo

Wyoming should drop down to a FCS school maybe the cowgirls would not suck so bad at football?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Jesus. What a douche.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Actually, it shows you how weak their fans are considering this is first one day before game. I'd talk poop on ram nation but my commodore broke down
W-Y, Until I Die!
Go Rams
Buckaroo

Don't worry when we beat the poop out the cowgirls
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Go Rams wrote:Don't worry when we beat the poop out the cowgirls
What? Are you going to finish that sentence.....
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Go Rams wrote:Going be a long night for the cowgirls Cant wait to blow your ......
My internet got scrambled and lost some stuff. I guess you meant my junk since you are CSU.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

One of the 4 sheep fans that actually owns a computer.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Ha ha ha ha classic csu. Where have they been for years?
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

CSU should likely win tomorrow by all reasonable measures, and they may win big. But this is one of the worst attempts at trolling I have ever seen.
Go Rams
Buckaroo

Wyomings fans can't deal with facts your school has done nothing in football since the late 90s the last time Wyoming had back to back winning seasons. Since then your program is nothing but poop! Now all of you Wyoming fans think since your AD hired Mr Clean all is well (lol) enjoy your bad teams every year no one cares what Mr Clean did at NDSU he won't do anything at Wyoming. When ever your men's basketball team makes something better than the CBI please let us know? Enjoy Mr Clean and Larry the poop :thumb:
Go Rams
Buckaroo

Wyomings fans can't deal with facts your school has done nothing in football since the late 90s the last time Wyoming had back to back winning seasons. Since then your program is nothing but poop! Now all of you Wyoming fans think since your AD hired Mr Clean all is well (lol) enjoy your bad teams every year no one cares what Mr Clean did at NDSU he won't do anything at Wyoming. When ever your men's basketball team makes something better than the CBI please let us know? Enjoy Mr Clean and Larry the poop :thumb:
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Utah State fan here.

C'mon Pokes! Beat the sheeeep! Aggie Nation wants you to win! We need you to win!

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Go Rams wrote:Wyomings fans can't deal with facts your school has done nothing in football since the late 90s the last time Wyoming had back to back winning seasons. Since then your program is nothing but poop! Now all of you Wyoming fans think since your AD hired Mr Clean all is well (lol) enjoy your bad teams every year no one cares what Mr Clean did at NDSU he won't do anything at Wyoming. When ever your men's basketball team makes something better than the CBI please let us know? Enjoy Mr Clean and Larry the poop :thumb:
So, double post for the fail?

And considering he built NDSU into the juggernaut it is, the Bison would probably still run your sheep asses over.

And your basketball team got us the game after we lost Nance in Fart Colons. I think this year will be different. While you sheep have a bunch of players that never played together and your larry is "building" (even having it like that doesn't do it justice) your program on nothing but transfers. Meanwhile Shyatt, who helped win 2 titles at Florida, is actually building our program the right way.
Go Rams
Buckaroo

Both of your coaches suck Mr clean is not a D 1 coach and Larry the poop is nothing but a old horse waiting for the glue factory
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Go Rams wrote:Both of your coaches suck Mr clean is not a D 1 coach and Larry the poop is nothing but a old horse waiting for the glue factory
FCS is Div 1. Like it or not. Else he wouldn't have been able to rape your guys' asses a couple years ago while at NDSU.

And Shyatt has been re-building our program from the ground up after we went through our version of UNM's Locksley. And the only positive thing I can say about that guy is he could find and recruit talent. But could not coach for poop. It would be like having Fairchild as a basketball coach, but more inept. Shyatt has done a great job getting us back on track and kicking your sheep ass like what we normally do in basketball.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I'm glad to see they still are not teaching proper grammar and English at csu...stay classy.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Go Rams wrote:Wyomings fans can't deal with facts your school has done nothing in football since the late 90s the last time Wyoming had back to back winning seasons. Since then your program is nothing but poop! Now all of you Wyoming fans think since your AD hired Mr Clean all is well (lol) enjoy your bad teams every year no one cares what Mr Clean did at NDSU he won't do anything at Wyoming. When ever your men's basketball team makes something better than the CBI please let us know? Enjoy Mr Clean and Larry the poop :thumb:
Did that grammar come with a CSU diploma?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyo2dal wrote:
Did that grammar come with a CSU diploma?
He majored in English, was Valedictorian, and wrote his thesis on "CESYU iz Grate Place to Life" for his Master's Degree.