Utah St found a way

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

http://www.mwcconnection.com/2015/9/3/9 ... ive-stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:whistle:
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

It's not hard just no one at UW gives a rats ass. They actually think by not streaming it people will be more likely to go to the game they just don't realize it's not the 90's anymore.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

I had planned on going for over a year now......things came up and I can't now....so upsetting to not be able to see it and it didn't make a difference...I would pay $$$ to be able to watch it. :oops:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

In all fairness, we should have to pay to watch a stream unless wyo found a way to get some sort of ad revenue. People pay to attend the game, we should pay in some fashion to watch the product.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Whenever I've tried to stream it hasn't worked worth a shyt and I just end up listening to Dave and Kevin which is almost as good. Anyone else had trouble with the quality of the stream?
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Should work this out with advertisers or even subscription.....Roku...mobile app...etc etc. :deadhorse1:

All access with player interviews.....look inside "approved" parts of practice...old games on demand... :whistle:
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

laxwyo wrote:In all fairness, we should have to pay to watch a stream unless wyo found a way to get some sort of ad revenue. People pay to attend the game, we should pay in some fashion to watch the product.
It's always been that way I use to pay $9.95 a month during Basketball season for games but when MWC Network went belly up UW did their own streaming and they did it free of charge which is when I helped them increase the quality.

It's UW's own fault for not going out and getting companies to put ads in the timeouts so they could make revenue. To be honest I sometimes wonder who runs the media side of not only UW but the MWC as well.

It's probably going to be another year where we have to watch the same stupid Cadillac commercial 50 times per game on web streams.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Sell beer at stadium. Have option to bundle stadium advertisement with streaming advertisement. Get big dollars from beer company.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote:Whenever I've tried to stream it hasn't worked worth a shyt and I just end up listening to Dave and Kevin which is almost as good. Anyone else had trouble with the quality of the stream?
It could be your connection/internet speed.
utpokesfan78
Buckaroo

To win...Barely
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

utpokesfan78 wrote:To win...Barely
This game goes to overtime if the Aggies don't score on SUU's PAT.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Lot of my aggie friends are eating some humble pie tonight. They were starting to sound like byu fans.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

This game became much less intimidating
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

USU, Chuckie = overrated.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Back to same old usu? Hard to tell. Sometimes these first games are not great indicators of a season.

I wouldn't mind it if byu's bedfellow was a doormat in the Mountain Division.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

That was an embarrassing win. But did anyone actually try to watch the stream. I tried to turn it on at one point when I saw the game was close and I think it was worse than not having a video stream. Not something we should be striving to emulate.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Time to put down the homer rationalizing, Aggie fans. Keeton is done, your team is not a NY6 bowl contender. Bottom line.

I like the game in Logan to be Wyoming's unexpected W of 2015.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

I think it's safe to say that the effects of their previous HC, who was good, have worn off.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:I think it's safe to say that the effects of their previous HC, who was good, have worn off.
It is early, but damn that was a close one for the Aggies.

It takes a couple years to see what the new guy can do. Fresno did well after Hill left....but now not so much. Same with DC his first year or two in Laramie. He won by getting a good QB and relying on Joe's defensive guys. Once those defensive guys were no longer in the program, you could tell DC wasn't going to get the job done.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

It's definitely early, but I don't think it's too early to conclude that Aggie fans need to put down the pipe and forget this 10+ wins, NY6 bowl talk. I've never seen a G5 program receive so much respect from the media with frankly, marginal success.

I saw some media calling for 12-0! Both ESPN bowl projection guys had them in the Fiesta Bowl.

So yea, are the Aggies doomed? Too early to say. But all this "they're amazing!!!" talk. GTFOH.