Oregon at Wyoming game chat

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

hutchenc wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:59 amI'm not a Pokes fan.
Then why are you here?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

hutchenc wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:59 am
laxwyo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:37 am
hutchenc wrote:

All I said is they didn't look D1 last night. What they really need to quit doing is scheduling these body bag games. I know people who invested $500 or more between travel, tickets, rooms, etc. and for what?
Spot on man. UW can't compete with the big boys and they never will. Period. UW hyped this up as a game they could win, wait...I got an email saying that this game was a match-up between two top teams in the west...what a joke! Someone forgot that UW isn't a top team, in any region, and not even in the MWC. Anyone who saw their first two games knew Oregon was gonna just kick UW's ass, and if they didn't, they had some brown/gold shaded glasses. A middle of the road PAC12 team came to town, emphatically kicked UW's ass, and the game was over before half-time. And a bunch of fans dropped some serious coin on that! Pathetic, but sad for the fans who bought that drivel.

Frankly, this university's administration and this stupid legislature deserve the embarrassment. They'll keep getting it, year in and year out. It's hilarious...the delusion that UW would be able to even hang with Oregon. SDSU is gonna be ugly. Border War? Might be a scrimmage for CSU. They even gave Bohl a raise last year...what a bunch of morons we have on this Board of Trustees and the folks running UW! Maybe the legislature can fund some new buildings or buy a bigger scoreboard to make UW not suck as much?
Good, you can stop watching and being a Wyoming fan. You're the worst type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not a Pokes fan. I just like f*cking with people like you who are delusional enough to think that UW matters even in Colorado, much less in the sh*tty Mountain West conference that will disintegrate when anchor Boise State leaves for greener pastures in a few years. Can you say Sun Belt?

The highlight of a Pokes fan's season is beating the Sheep humpers...who are generally sh*tty enough to get their ass kicked in Mile High by a CU team that hasn't mattered since 2001, but still matters more than a decent MW Pokes team in 2016 by a country mile.

Woohoo, the Pokes beat Hawaii by one TD in OT. Welcome back to irrelevance!

I think I remember Wyoming kicked bsu's ass last year & bsu didn't look all that shiney yesterday.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I imagine he's a BSU troll. Their fans are still way salty towards josh Allen on twitter. It must be because josh gets more pub than their poor boy Rypien. If anyone knows he's good, it should be them but they always say he's trash after each game

W-Y, Until I Die!
hutchenc
Buckaroo

I already said why I'm here...you guys are hilarious! I love the delusion...it's second to none!

I also love how beating Boise last year by 2 points on a safety was an ass kicking. You all know that game could've gone the other way very easily. And if you don't, you are crazy (but then again, I love that about you guys).

Wyoming didn't look all that shiney this past weekend either if I remember correctly. Ooh...beating the Rainbow Warriors in OT by one score at home!!! BTW...if you want to relive an ass kicking (a very recent one, although I can point out many in the past decade), all you need to do is watch the Oregon game again. Now that was an ass kicking...that game was over before half-time!!!

In all seriousness, anyone who's read the contracts about the MW and their TV coverage knows that if Boise State leaves the MW, the MW is done. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. They are the only team that mattered when the deal was inked back in 2009. If you think the Cowboys or even CSU matters, you're delusional. BYU and Boise State are the only teams outside of Colorado in the inter mountain west that matter...end of story (and only one of them is in the MW). Who's going to carry a TV contract without Boise State? SDSU? Fresno? The AFA? Y'all better pray that Boise St. doesn't leave the conference or UW will be part of the Big Sky Conference or begging to be part of the Big 12 (which also won't survive realignment when the GOR are over in 2020).

I don't know how good Boise St. will be this year, but their track record over the past decade is quite a bit better than UW's.

I'm no Boise State homer btw. I did enjoy watching Texas kick UW's ass twice though (in person no less) ;)

Good luck against Texas State.

P.S. We can all agree that the Cornhuskers suck. Shuck the Fuskers!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

hutchenc wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:07 am

All I said is they didn't look D1 last night. What they really need to quit doing is scheduling these body bag games. I know people who invested $500 or more between travel, tickets, rooms, etc. and for what?
Spot on man. UW can't compete with the big boys and they never will. Period. UW hyped this up as a game they could win, wait...I got an email saying that this game was a match-up between two top teams in the west...what a joke! Someone forgot that UW isn't a top team, in any region, and not even in the MWC. Anyone who saw their first two games knew Oregon was gonna just kick UW's ass, and if they didn't, they had some brown/gold shaded glasses. A middle of the road PAC12 team came to town, emphatically kicked UW's ass, and the game was over before half-time. And a bunch of fans dropped some serious coin on that! Pathetic, but sad for the fans who bought that drivel.

Frankly, this university's administration and this stupid legislature deserve the embarrassment. They'll keep getting it, year in and year out. It's hilarious...the delusion that UW would be able to even hang with Oregon. SDSU is gonna be ugly. Border War? Might be a scrimmage for CSU. They even gave Bohl a raise last year...what a bunch of morons we have on this Board of Trustees and the folks running UW! Maybe the legislature can fund some new buildings or buy a bigger scoreboard to make UW not suck as much?
I'm guessing that you've never played a sport higher than pee wee level. Athletic competition is not about scheduling the worse teams you can, it's about challenging yourself, or in this case, challenging our football program. Yes, we could play out our conference schedule and fill in the open dates with traditionally bad FBS programs and a bad FCS team, and hope to muster 6 wins and a trip to a bowl game. But, why not play some games against higher caliber programs? It's great for the fans, it helps recruiting, maybe adds to the finances, it provides a data point to see how the program is improving or getting worse, gets us some national coverage and there's even the chance that we may win. We have beaten "better programs" in the past, so we have "competed with the big boys". But if you're suggesting that the big boys are not just teams that participate in the Power 5 conferences, but the teams that win these conferences and have a shot at a National Championship, then you can probably get rid of half of the teams that play in the Power 5 conferences, as they too will never sniff a National Championship. Go back 20 years or so and take a look at all the teams that have won the National Championship. They and maybe a dozen others will be the only teams that have a shot to win the National Championship for the next 20 years. Indiana, Kentucky, Oregon State, Vanderbilt, Rutgers, etc; they're all just fillers. And Oregon a "middle of the road" PAC 12 team.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I think it's definitely time to stop feeding the troll

W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

laxwyo wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:07 am I think it's definitely time to stop feeding the troll

No doubt. f-word this idiot. :twocents:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...