Ramdom Odds & Ends

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

I just saw that there is a Dimel starting in K-State's backfield as fullback. I assume he is our former Coach Dana's son?

I wish we had more brown in our road football & men's basketball uniforms. Our colors are not white and yellow/gold. We are Wyoming and I shop at the Brown & Gold Outlet. Maybe brown helmets would solidify our brown brand identity?

I am not ready to give up on Overstreet as our RB of the future. He was a Parade All-American for goodness sake.

I am thankful that our rough start doesn't really erode my hope for this game as much as it rationally should. I like that I can now believe that the team will be better at Thanksgiving than it is now.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

The white makes our logo on the helmet stand out better!!! Hence why I never liked any of our darker helmets.

I'll refrain from my opinion on the football jerseys for once!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

WyoExpat wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:50 pm I just saw that there is a Dimel starting in K-State's backfield as fullback. I assume he is our former Coach Dana's son?
Yes
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

WyoExpat wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:50 pm I just saw that there is a Dimel starting in K-State's backfield as fullback. I assume he is our former Coach Dana's son?

I wish we had more brown in our road football & men's basketball uniforms. Our colors are not white and yellow/gold. We are Wyoming and I shop at the Brown & Gold Outlet. Maybe brown helmets would solidify our brown brand identity?

I am not ready to give up on Overstreet as our RB of the future. He was a Parade All-American for goodness sake.

I am thankful that our rough start doesn't really erode my hope for this game as much as it rationally should. I like that I can now believe that the team will be better at Thanksgiving than it is now.
Yes and Dana is OC there