Bohl Interview in Nebraska

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Herd wrote:Wow, I can't believe I just read 4 pages of whining about uniforms from you folks. The guy is introducing a culture, an identity, a toughness to cowboy football, and all you seem to care about uniforms and brands? Is this a bunch of woosies on this board or something?

The style of play and the attitude that he is trying to instill in this team is not flavor of the month kind of stuff. And the uniforms shouldn't be either. The sooner you come to grips with that the better. Get on board with defense, running the ball, and a controlled passing game that controls the clock. This style of football works. Too bad Bohl couldn't bring in the NDSU players too so you could have the horses to win in year 1. I would love to see NDSU compete in the MW, but until then, I'll be watching WYO. Get behind this team, and this coach . . . you've learn to love this style of play.
Geographically and budget speaking, NDSU has a better chance of being in the MAC than the MWC.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Herd wrote:Wow, I can't believe I just read 4 pages of whining about uniforms from you folks. The guy is introducing a culture, an identity, a toughness to cowboy football, and all you seem to care about uniforms and brands? Is this a bunch of woosies on this board or something?

The style of play and the attitude that he is trying to instill in this team is not flavor of the month kind of stuff. And the uniforms shouldn't be either. The sooner you come to grips with that the better. Get on board with defense, running the ball, and a controlled passing game that controls the clock. This style of football works. Too bad Bohl couldn't bring in the NDSU players too so you could have the horses to win in year 1. I would love to see NDSU compete in the MW, but until then, I'll be watching WYO. Get behind this team, and this coach . . . you've learn to love this style of play.
I don't care if they are out there playing in their jock straps, the kind of football I want to see is tough, physical football that knocks the opposing team on their asses, doesn't get pushed all over the field, gets pressure on their QB, and stops the opposing team from setting records on 3rd down conversions.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Welcome to Wyonation! Just as a point of reference, there are many threads on this board, discussing (amongst other things) many different topics. It keeps things fresh and interesting. This one - that we both have posted in now - happens to have a bunch of posts about uniforms. So be it. It is the beauty of a message board. You can talk about ass, uniforms, beer, coaches (past and present), etc.

:thumb:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Welcome to Wyonation! Just as a point of reference, there are many threads on this board, discussing (amongst other things) many different topics. It keeps things fresh and interesting. This one - that we both have posted in now - happens to have a bunch of posts about uniforms. So be it. It is the beauty of a message board. You can talk about ass, uniforms, beer, coaches (past and present), etc.

:thumb:[/quote]

this just watch the "woosie" comments :orly: :thumb: