Bohl Interview in Nebraska

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Guys, this is WELL WORTH 12 mins to listen to. I am totally drinking the Kool-Aid and buying in on Coach Bohl.

https://m.soundcloud.com/liquid-shane-o ... th-wyoming" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the last 2 minutes listening to him doesn't excite you for Cowboy football, nothing will. From 10:31 and on....wow. :thumb:
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Definitely knows how to rally the troops. He's saying all the right things.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Glenn was pretty good at the feel good stuff, too. I like Bohl, but until I see records and play, I don't really get excited anymore.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

So, I'm guessing bohl wants to return us to the second ugliest uniforms in the country? Check that, ugliest since Oregon is not longer holding that title but perhaps the title of most badass uniforms .
W-Y, Until I Die!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:So, I'm guessing bohl wants to return us to the second ugliest uniforms in the country? Check that, ugliest since Oregon is not longer holding that title but perhaps the title of most badass uniforms .
??? What combo is the "second ugliest uniforms in the country"? I like all of Wyoming's looks except for those god awful camo uniforms. I still think the team needs multiple options, but I'm glad we'll never see those unis again.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 141 times

The old school one from 88'- whenever that gives all the glory day livers boners . I'm sure there will be push for "traditional" unis. They are the ones that were consistently in top 10 worst unis in sport.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

laxwyo wrote:The old school one from 88'- whenever that gives all the glory day livers boners . I'm sure there will be push for "traditional" unis. They are the ones that were consistently in top 10 worst unis in sport.
The 1987-96 unis were the best ever!!!! Plus we were actually good in 5 of those years (1987, 1988, 1990, 1993, & 1996).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Jeeze bro, I cant stop looking at those bouncing titties! Im trying to post stuff but my mind aint right. Smh
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:The old school one from 88'- whenever that gives all the glory day livers boners . I'm sure there will be push for "traditional" unis. They are the ones that were consistently in top 10 worst unis in sport.
I too think those uniforms are overrated. The gold back then leaned too much towards highlighter yellow for my liking. The current gold is better.

Don't tell that to wyokie....he still thinks that's the greatest look ever.

I'm still waiting to see the brown helmet with the large steamboat.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

J-Rod wrote:
I too think those uniforms are overrated. The gold back then leaned too much towards highlighter yellow for my liking. The current gold is better.

THE 1987-96 UNIFORMS ARE NOT OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff:

We won 2 outright WAC Championships, 1 shared WAC Championship (sadly it was with the un-named ones :tickedoff: ) and the 1996 WAC Pacific Division championship with those unforms!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: THE 1987-96 UNIFORMS ARE NOT OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff:

We won 2 outright WAC Championships, 1 shared WAC Championship (sadly it was with the un-named ones :tickedoff: ) and the 1996 WAC Pacific Division championship with those unforms!!!
Sweet....I will now tell every clothing designer in my area that if you can win championships in a certain attire, that attire becomes aesthetically appealing.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

J-Rod wrote:
Wyokie wrote: THE 1987-96 UNIFORMS ARE NOT OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff:

Sweet....I will now tell every clothing designer in my area that if you can win championships in a certain attire, that attire becomes aesthetically appealing.
Works for me.

Also, tell them to get rid of the New Revolution helmets. Hate those. :roll:
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:

The uniforms certainly didn't win the games, though. The same guys could have worn pink and purple and still would have won.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

kdwrightuwyo wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:

The uniforms certainly didn't win the games, though. The same guys could have worn pink and purple and still would have won.
True but they look a hell of a lot cooler :cool: in those 1987-96 unis than we do now!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Somewhere, BeaverPoke kicked a random dog and doesn't know why. Your infatuation with that nostalgic look is hilariously ridiculous. Wyoming's current white helmet, brown jersey, gold pants look is much more visually appealing than the stomach-showing days of the late 80s and early 90s.
theman12
Buckaroo

Those things are ugly. The new uniforms make the school colors look great!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

J-Rod wrote:Somewhere, BeaverPoke kicked a random dog and doesn't know why. Your infatuation with that nostalgic look is hilariously ridiculous. Wyoming's current white helmet, brown jersey, gold pants look is much more visually appealing than the stomach-showing days of the late 80s and early 90s.
So...

We were actually good then.

We stink now.

Much like rock music.

The best rock was in the 1980s.
Now....it stinks.

The Legend has Spoken! :cool:
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: So...

We stink now.

Much like rock music.

Now....it stinks.

Oregon is VERY good at football, and they wear helmets that can blind people. Winning and losing has NOTHING to do with whether a helmet/jersey combo looks good or not.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

J-Rod wrote:
Wyokie wrote: So...

We stink now.

Much like rock music.

Now....it stinks.

Oregon is VERY good at football, and they wear helmets that can blind people. Winning and losing has NOTHING to do with whether a helmet/jersey combo looks good or not.
So? At least we look good when we were winning. Clothes do make the man.

BTW, Jackie Chan (the pic) was pretty good in Cannonball Run II.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

80's butt rock is definitely NOT something to be proud of.

Catchy and fun on occasion? Absolutely.

Awful music. Awful.