BR 7th round Mock Draft

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2016 ... edictions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Round 4
123 — Cincinnati Bengals: Robert Herron, WR, Wyoming
127 — Cleveland Browns (from Indianapolis): Marqueston Huff, FS, Wyoming

Round 6
183 — Chicago Bears (from Tampa Bay): Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming

Opinions? I'm probably just looking through Brown & Gold but I think they're all a round late at the minimum. I can see where they are picking for the 4-6 rounds but I think there is enough talent we will see a Cowboy go by the 3rd round just not sure who it will be.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

As a lifelong Bears fan, I can only hope Brett ends up in Chicago - talk about an early Christmas present :thumb:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2016 ... edictions/

Round 4
123 — Cincinnati Bengals: Robert Herron, WR, Wyoming
127 — Cleveland Browns (from Indianapolis): Marqueston Huff, FS, Wyoming

Round 6
183 — Chicago Bears (from Tampa Bay): Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming

Opinions? I'm probably just looking through Brown & Gold but I think they're all a round late at the minimum. I can see where they are picking for the 4-6 rounds but I think there is enough talent we will see a Cowboy go by the 3rd round just not sure who it will be.
I've seen BleacherReport articles saying Smith should be first round, and others as UDFA. And still others somewhere in between.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

This is how I see it. Herron is a 2nd to 4th round guy. Huff is a 2nd to 5th round kind of guy. Smith could go in the 2nd, but I could also see him going undrafted. My prediction is 3rd for Herron, 4th for Huff, and 5th for Smith due to his history of concussions and the fact he's been in a gimmick offense in college.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

DVDA wrote:This is how I see it. Herron is a 2nd to 4th round guy. Huff is a 2nd to 5th round kind of guy. Smith could go in the 2nd, but I could also see him going undrafted. My prediction is 3rd for Herron, 4th for Huff, and 5th for Smith due to his history of concussions and the fact he's been in a gimmick offense in college.
This. I see Herron as the first to go, Brett could go anywhere from 3rd to free agent.
dapokes
Ranch Hand

I wouldn't take Matt Miller serious about the draft…

He's been the ONLY negative writer I've seen blast Brett. Total asshole because he even has said that many GMs/Coaches like Brett but he can't fathom to see why anyone would.

What a douche. Matt Miller can go kick rocks.