Intresting tweets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

jeff lark ‏@jefflarkjr Apr 9

Wyoming is not D1 this is a JC

5:00 PM - 9 Apr 2014 · Details
Jason Thompson 3 ‏@JThompson_425 Apr 9

@jefflarkjr that's how u feel bruh?

jeff lark ‏@jefflarkjr

@JThompson_425 bro my mind going crazy right now bro

Jason Thompson 3

5:15 PM - 9 Apr 2014

@jefflarkjr I bet bro. What these coaches got y'all doing now?

@JThompson_425 the coaches str8 it's just that we don't got nothing to take our mind of the game to get a rest

@jefflarkjr I'm already knowing how that is bro

@JThompson_425 how coach c up there?

@jefflarkjr way better than before

@JThompson_425 he acting dofferent?

@jefflarkjr he acting like a normal dude now. It's not all about him no more

So Lark thinks we are a JC and DC isn't an egomaniac anymore.... :popcorn:

OK, I'm bored
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Ouch. He's certainly not the first or last person to ever suggest Wyoming isn't an FBS-caliber school......but that's a really dumb thing to say publicly. I guess Lark may be another departure at the end of the semester.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

J-Rod wrote:Ouch. He's certainly not the first or last person to ever suggest Wyoming isn't an FBS-caliber school......but that's a really dumb thing to say publicly. I guess Lark may be another departure at the end of the semester.
Yep... and complaining about "not getting to take your mind off of football" during Spring Practice with a new coaching staff? Does he think there's anything but hard work and studying that will make the team magically know how to run the new systems?
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

That should then, since Jeff Lark isn't a D1 caliber player.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Oooooohhhhh! Bashing players on the message board. Bad!

Looking at the bio below tells the whole story...enough said.

http://www.gowyo.com/sports/m-footbl/mt ... 44419.html
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

"the coaches str8 it's just that we don't got nothing to take our mind of the game to get a rest"

Huh? I know I am getting old because I just don't see how writing completely unintelligible twitter posts is cool.

I am guessing Lark thinks that the coaches are ok/good but that Wyoming is a JC program because they are requiring a lot of conditioning? He certainly isn't bright for posting this for the world to see. If I was the coach, I would give Lark extra conditioning every day until he feels that his "mind" is ok to go without any rest.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

LasCrucesPoke wrote:That should then, since Jeff Lark isn't a D1 caliber player.
That's my guess. He isn't making the two deep and is whining about. The fact that the coaches don't let them take their minds off football tells me it is anything other than a JC.

Too many whiners in the world today.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:Ouch. He's certainly not the first or last person to ever suggest Wyoming isn't an FBS-caliber school......but that's a really dumb thing to say publicly. I guess Lark may be another departure at the end of the semester.
Who else has suggested that? Only an idiot would say that or believe that.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

JimmyDimes wrote: Who else has suggested that? Only an idiot would say that or believe that.
Oh Jimmy...don't ever visit the MWCBoard. Pretty much everyone that is not a Wyoming fan over there thinks Wyoming is Idaho Vandals 2.0 in waiting. I'm pretty sure SI writer Pete Thamel said as much too.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote: Who else has suggested that? Only an idiot would say that or believe that.
Oh Jimmy...don't ever visit the MWCBoard. Pretty much everyone that is not a Wyoming fan over there thinks Wyoming is Idaho Vandals 2.0 in waiting.
Oh JRob....you are a piece of work. Wyoming has had more success than most if not all current MWC teams. More times ranked, more bowls, more conference titles. We've been on a dry spell, but so have most of the other programs. Wyoming has had more basketball success in our history too. Our facilities are among the best in the conference, our budget is toward the top. Here is the kicker...Wyoming's fan base is bigger than all current MWC fans bases aside from Boise.

You might be the walk away winner of the most anti Wyoming poster on this board.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

J-Rod wrote:
Oh Jimmy...don't ever visit the MWCBoard. Pretty much everyone that is not a Wyoming fan over there thinks Wyoming is Idaho Vandals 2.0 in waiting. I'm pretty sure SI writer Pete Thamel said as much too.
Bullroar, Stunner thinks we're the bomb!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:
Pretty much everyone? Other than a few grade school clowns from SUDS and UNLV, who else? I know that board has deteriorated over the last couple of years, but only the true trolls would be saying crap like that.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Am I the only one that has a hard time understanding what they are saying? How are these kids passing english?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

HR_Poke wrote:Am I the only one that has a hard time understanding what they are saying? How are these kids passing english?
He's a Communications major, what did you expect?

Oh wait. :D
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

HR_Poke wrote:Am I the only one that has a hard time understanding what they are saying? How are these kids passing english?
No, you are not alone.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
He's a Communications major, what did you expect?

Oh wait. :D
Bro, I tots get ya bro, i mean like bro you're cray cray, but you be str8 bro...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

2legit 2 quit

4 show playa cray cray <3
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Twitter Dictionary: A Guide to Understanding Twitter Lingo

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/Twit ... _Guide.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Jimmy Dimes you call J-Rod a piece of work because he told you that other people think Wyo is not D1 caliber?
Wake up dude!
There are plenty of people around the country who don't even know we have a football program!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote:Jimmy Dimes you call J-Rod a piece of work because he told you that other people think Wyo is not D1 caliber?
Wake up dude!
There are plenty of people around the country who don't even know we have a football program!
wuts football m8?