Intresting tweets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:I don't know why Wyosports and the Cheyenne/Laramie joint paper conglomerate insists on driving the drop to division 2 agenda. They don't even know the difference between division 2 and FCS.

There's somebody at the paper there that won't let this subject die. They bring it up all the time and are trying to push forward with this idiotic idea in the press.

Personally, I hope they drop down to the division 2 of journalism. They already merged papers because they're too lazy and too cheap to do any real work.

So, whoever you are, f-word off, you cocksucking CSU douchebag. Move back to wherever you came from.

https://twitter.com/WyoSports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I took the lead and slapped them over the head for their stupidity in asking.
ImageImageImageImage
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I'd rather Wyoming dropped the competitive athletic programs entirely than dropped down. If you're not willing to compete at the highest level available, then let everybody play club sports instead of wasting everybody's time and money.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cowboy Junky, just because they merged the papers you think it is because they are lazy? Even though thousands of newspapers across the country have been doing that for the last few years?
There is a reason Vorel is on twitter and posts all his articles online. Newspapers are dying, and it isn't just because a newspaper in Cheyenne and Laramie are lazy.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:Cowboy Junky, just because they merged the papers you think it is because they are lazy? Even though thousands of newspapers across the country have been doing that for the last few years?
There is a reason Vorel is on twitter and posts all his articles online. Newspapers are dying, and it isn't just because a newspaper in Cheyenne and Laramie are lazy.
Trust me, I know this one for sure
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Cowboy Junky, just because they merged the papers you think it is because they are lazy? Even though thousands of newspapers across the country have been doing that for the last few years?
Good point Beav, newspapers are dying. And here is to hoping that the Cheyenne / Laramie combo is on the short list to a quick death. The WTE and Boomerang are worthless rags right now, filled with mistakes, inaccuracies, laziness (as Junky pointed out), irrelevant information for their market...mixed in with a tenacity to only cater to those that line their pockets with advertising revenue.

Here is to hoping that they both are swallowed up soon. :twocents:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote:
Good point Beav, newspapers are dying. And here is to hoping that the Cheyenne / Laramie combo is on the short list to a quick death. The WTE and Boomerang are worthless rags right now, filled with mistakes, inaccuracies, laziness (as Junky pointed out), irrelevant information for their market...mixed in with a tenacity to only cater to those that line their pockets with advertising revenue.

Here is to hoping that they both are swallowed up soon. :twocents:
You got me thinking peaches. I should have rephrased my comment to something like just because they are failing and merging doesn't mean it is a direct result of laziness.
The ones that are lazy are definitely failing first.
The Cheyenne and Laramie papers could be failing for numerous reasons, including laziness.
Rocky Mountain News and Denver Post merged. Papers in Chicago and LA and almost every big city are running together or merging.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.