Herron Hilights

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Last edited by Wyo2dal on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Heads up.....those are some highlights of a Missouri player.

I hope Robert ends up on the right team. The difference between him being a fantasy football star and practice roster fodder is ending up on a passing team. New Orleans? He could be a 1000 yard WR. Oakland? You'll never hear of him again.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:Heads up.....those are some highlights of a Missouri player.

I hope Robert ends up on the right team. The difference between him being a fantasy football star and practice roster fodder is ending up on a passing team. New Orleans? He could be a 1000 yard WR. Oakland? You'll never hear of him again.
Click on the playlist and change it to Herron, fixed for everyone else. He definitely needs a passing team that is for sure!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

In a way, it also highlights Brett Smith's ability to find the guy he needs. Smith's ability as a QB combined with Herron's crazy speed made them a duo that gave teams fits.

Only problem was, was that the o-line rarely gave Smith enough time to hit Herron deep.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I love to see a season of Brett Smith playing under center of an all american o-line. I still think he is going to be the Draft steal for QB and a few years down the road we will all be remembering his UW days when we watch him on Sunday.

But right now I think Herron is getting the most attention from a lot of different teams.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

At least some people are starting to catch on that Brett's ability goes beyond just the fundamentals of the game.....he has that 6th sense to create plays others can't. He was clutch....even when the O-Line was terrible. If the line could have just once.....just ONCE....showed up for Brett on that last drive in Lincoln....Brett could have won that game for the team.

God.....DC's teams were weird. Nearly shocked Nebraska....but couldn't fathom Colorado State's 2013 team. Eviscerate Air Force's mental state, couldn't beat some team from San Marcos? If anything from Bohl, I ask for consistency.
Triple-WY
Buckaroo

J-Rod wrote:At least some people are starting to catch on that Brett's ability goes beyond just the fundamentals of the game.....he has that 6th sense to create plays others can't. He was clutch....even when the O-Line was terrible. If the line could have just once.....just ONCE....showed up for Brett on that last drive in Lincoln....Brett could have won that game for the team.

God.....DC's teams were weird. Nearly shocked Nebraska....but couldn't fathom Colorado State's 2013 team. Eviscerate Air Force's mental state, couldn't beat some team from San Marcos? If anything from Bohl, I ask for consistency.
Couldn't agree more on the desire for consistency. Emotional rollercoaster normally resulting in a largely apathetic fan base about 2/3 of they way through the season. That CSU game was absolutely horrific (as well as the Texas State game) and I still can't reconcile that performance when compared against such games as Nebraska, AFA, and even SJSU (who won at CSU), but the effect on the fan base was certainly obvious (call in show after the game was the most brutal I recall and attendance reflected fan disgust going forward).

Oh, and Herron is total badass. Hope he has Malcom Floyd type future ahead of him.