Pre spring game BUCKHORN at 10:00 a.m.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Location is at the Buckhorn at.......

we all know where it is

10:00 a.m.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yeah, I'm getting ankle surgery done Monday, and I can hardly walk and stand right now as it is without pain shooting up my leg.

Have fun whoever does go though.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

fromolwyoming wrote:Yeah, I'm getting ankle surgery done Monday, and I can hardly walk and stand right now as it is without pain shooting up my leg.

So go to the Buck, get some Fireball, and you won't give two poop about being a gimp. Problem solved.

Great idea, DouglasPoke. Rally the troops.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

MrTitleist wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Yeah, I'm getting ankle surgery done Monday, and I can hardly walk and stand right now as it is without pain shooting up my leg.

So go to the Buck, get some Fireball, and you won't give two poop about being a gimp. Problem solved.

Great idea, DouglasPoke. Rally the troops.
I'm also not a big drinker. At most, maybe a drink a month. My direct family have never been big drinkers. My great-grandpa, the hardest thing he ever drank was wild cherry pepsi when he was still alive.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

We destroyed buckhorn last time we played there in 2007 Loved that place, even took home a bartender!
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

lakesbison wrote:We destroyed buckhorn last time we played there in 2007 Loved that place, even took home a bartender!
Did you experience any rashes or colorful discharges thereafter? Bartenders who get picked up by drunk strangers passing through town typically make habits of it.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

lakesbison wrote:We destroyed buckhorn last time we played there in 2007 Loved that place, even took home a bartender!
Haha...classic Buckhorn.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

BeaverPoke wrote:
Haha...classic Buckhorn.

You sure it wasn't the two headed buffalo? :rofl: