New brett article

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

http://www.football.com/en-us/2014-slee ... ett-smith/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/04/1 ... mental-qb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

http://www.footballnation.com/content/2 ... um=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Wyo2dal wrote:http://www.espn1005.com/webstream.html

Brett Smith his pick for being the top dog as a late round pick and good fit for the Packers.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

I'm hoping either the Vikings or the Broncos pick him.

I'm selfish that way! :D

He's going to be a steal for whoever gets him.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Hayduke wrote:I'm hoping either the Vikings or the Broncos pick him.

I want either the Packers to pick him up (heir to Rogers, after Rogers leads the Packers to the NFL's 2nd or 3rd ever undefeated season with a Super Bowl win (1-2 seasons to get Brett prepeared) and than Rogers retires as the top QB ever to let Brett take over) or the Donks, so that I can catch all of his games and keep track of progress much easier.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

fromolwyoming wrote:

I want either the Packers to pick him up (heir to Rogers, after Rogers leads the Packers to the NFL's 2nd or 3rd ever undefeated season with a Super Bowl win (1-2 seasons to get Brett prepeared) and than Rogers retires as the top QB ever to let Brett take over) or the Donks, so that I can catch all of his games and keep track of progress much easier.
As a Packers fan, I like the idea but I don't think it will work very well for Brett. Rodgers is only 30 and has played 9 seasons (6 as starter). I think he has at least 4-5 years and maybe as many at 8-9 left. Either way that's a long time for Brett to be riding the pine behind ARodg. As much as I would like it, I'd also like Brett to get a good look somewhere before 2020...then he can sign with Green Bay as a free agent. :thumb:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Just say no to packers
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

We all want to see him on the teams we watch, I will definitely watch whatever teams he ends up on. But I think the good fits for 1-3 years of development time and then take over are Denver, Philadelphia & Dallas those teams need viable QB's in 1-3 years.

I think from the standpoint for his career to be the best is probably Philly, then Denver and while I love Dallas I hate how that team is run by JJ.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:

NO! NO! NO!!!

Don't say that! :lol:
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa