New Depth Chart

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote: Yes, but would you agree that with Dave at the helm it probably would have been much worse?
He would have found more QBs, RBs, and WRs....but would have continued the same gig....bowl game when he's lucky, 3-9 the other three times he doesn't in that four years.
To be fair to Dave.....he only finished 3-9 once.......2 bowls in 5 years. And I like to think we were unlucky with Dave more often than we were lucky.

Peace,
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

JimmyDimes wrote: To be fair to Dave.....he only finished 3-9 once.......2 bowls in 5 years. And I like to think we were unlucky with Dave more often than we were lucky.

Peace,
Fair enough....either way, the only consistent with Dave is that he would have been inconsistent.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

J-Rod wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote: To be fair to Dave.....he only finished 3-9 once.......2 bowls in 5 years. And I like to think we were unlucky with Dave more often than we were lucky.

Peace,
Fair enough....either way, the only consistent with Dave is that he would have been inconsistent.
Make that 2. He never made any adjustments, at all.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:
McPeachy wrote: ... we may not see positive results in the W/L column for 3 or so years.
Yes, but would you agree that with Dave at the helm it probably would have been much worse?
Dave lost the team last year, so yes, it could be much worse. Dave de-motivated (sweet word I know) an entire group of young men...even an NFL caliber QB, WR, and CB. You have to be one giant asshole in order for that to happen.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
mwc fan
Cowpoke

WYO1016 wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:And last year, before he went down for the season, May was competing neck and neck with Wick for the RB position.
I believe that May was the clear cut starter before he got hurt last season. Considering what we saw from Wick last season, May must be killing it.
Actually Stover was #1 after Spring. May was only ahead of Tapscott.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

A lot of senior leadership, especially on defense (9 of 11 starters)
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo