We can't even stream our spring game?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MedievalPoke
Buckaroo

And that is another reason why the 30+ year old AA needed an update.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

MedievalPoke wrote:And that is another reason why the 30+ year old AA needed an update.
blasphemy! Those 1k empty seats were doing lots of good!!
W-Y, Until I Die!
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Ya all can watch ndsu game (1pm today)and bohl ' s system free on http://www.gobison.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or statewide tv in nd/mn/sd expecting 5000 fans the tailgating is packed
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

lakesbison wrote:Ya all can watch ndsu game (1pm today)and bohl ' s system free on http://www.gobison.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or statewide tv in nd/mn/sd expecting 5000 fans the tailgating is packed

Wrong board.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

lakesbison wrote:Ya all can watch ndsu game (1pm today)and bohl ' s system free on http://www.gobison.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or statewide tv in nd/mn/sd expecting 5000 fans the tailgating is packed
Doooooon't care.
theman12
Buckaroo

We saw the new offense in our spring game. I could care less about NDSU
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Why can't you guys talk NDSU football on your own damn boards. Feel free to keep your Bohl conversations there, too.

Basically, go away
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Why can't you guys talk NDSU football on your own damn boards. Feel free to keep your Bohl conversations there, too.

Basically, go away
They don't need to go away, but at least talk Wyo on here, not NDSU.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

BeaverPoke wrote:
kdwrightuwyo wrote:Why can't you guys talk NDSU football on your own damn boards. Feel free to keep your Bohl conversations there, too.

Basically, go away
They don't need to go away, but at least talk Wyo on here, not NDSU.
But they absolutely cannot help themselves. Every. Single. Time they post on any topic, they flip it back to NDSU poop.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

You guys talk about Christensen all the time...why don't you do it on the Utah board?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

joshvanklomp wrote:You guys talk about Christensen all the time...why don't you do it on the Utah board?
Well, since DC was a coach here, we can discuss his tenure at Wyoming here on the Wyoming board. If you guys want to talk about Bohl's tenure at NDSU, do it on the NDSU board. Pretty simple stuff really.

As others have said, none of us give a rat's ass about NDSU's spring game. Time for you guys to either move on, or start talking Wyoming football. We are happy to have you here, just leave the NDSU poop at the door. :twocents:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
theman12
Buckaroo

joshvanklomp wrote:You guys talk about Christensen all the time...why don't you do it on the Utah board?
We're usually talking about the horrible things he did at WYOMING. And no one here is posting a Utah spring game link on this post
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I agree, the spring game link was a little ridiculous...but to tell him to never post anything related to NDSU when all we've seen Bohl coach for the last 10 years is also a little ridiculous.

And don't say you guys...don't clump me in with the "NDSU poop". I'm a Craig Bohl fan, not a NDSU fan.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

We talk about Christensen, not about Utah.

If you want to talk about Bohl, fine. Not NDSU, no one will ever care. Ever.

.....ever.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

theman12 wrote:
We're usually talking about the horrible things he did at WYOMING.football and no one here is posting a Utah spring game link on this post
DC did not do horrible things at Wyoming. He got us to two bowl games and had an excellent eye for recruiting players. He just wasnt head coach material. I also think he didnt get the funding for the football team that he was promised. The lack of a decent Defensive Coordinator, not being able to win big games and the Howdy Doody remark is what eventually did him in.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

mwc fan wrote:
theman12 wrote:
We're usually talking about the horrible things he did at WYOMING.football and no one here is posting a Utah spring game link on this post
DC did not do horrible things at Wyoming. He got us to two bowl games and had an excellent eye for recruiting players. He just wasnt head coach material. I also think he didnt get the funding for the football team that he was promised. The lack of a decent Defensive Coordinator, not being able to win big games and the Howdy Doody remark is what eventually did him in.
And lack of developing players and getting them, particularly the linemen into shape.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:
mwc fan wrote:
theman12 wrote:
And lack of developing players and getting them, particularly the linemen into shape.

Yup I missed that too. While he spent most of his time tinkering with offensive sets and plays he neglected the development of the linemen. Maybe he delegated those duties too much. Especially under a staff that was not great by any means. Tormey did nothing but confuse his own players.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
mwc fan wrote:
theman12 wrote:
And failing to make any in-game adjustments.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

WYCowboy wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
mwc fan wrote:
theman12 wrote:
And failing to make any in-game adjustments.
If football was only 2 qtrs. DC would've had an incredible track record. Unfortunately its not
theman12
Buckaroo

mwc fan wrote:
theman12 wrote:
Sorry let me reword that then. DC was a HORRIBLE head coach. Being able to recruit and call plays just makes him a good OC. No matter how You spin it mwc fan that's all he'll every be