Football Q&A With Coach Bohl

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Wyoming Football Q&A: Bohl reflects on spring, looks ahead to the future (WyoSports.net)

Q. A lot of players have said this was the toughest spring they have ever been through. How did you feel about the morale and the overall make-up of the team based on that?

A. “That shows a lot about their character. The first week there was a lot of, ‘What are we doing here?’ Once the rubber met the road, it was hard for them.

“What was encouraging was once we hit a breakthrough, we recognized we are getting better and (the players) realized why the coaches were driving them so hard.

“And pointing certain things out in the right way, and showing them when they have and haven’t done something. The attitude is we are in this thing for the long haul. Even the seniors feel they are part of this foundation and they are bought in.

Q. Do you know of any current players who won’t come back for fall camp at this point?

A. “Typically, there are going to be players leave because of various reasons, but I don’t think we’ll have a mass exodus like you have sometimes.

“That has been a pleasant surprise. When you have a staff change and a different culture, it typically is a mass exodus.

I would say the number of guys we had retained speaks well of their character and attitude, and it speaks well of our coaches.

http://www.wyosports.net/university_of_ ... JY.twitter
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 119 times

That was one of the poop articles I have seen this week...

A bunch of regurgitated information everyone already knew, and questions that had the teeth of a new born baby.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

In case you missed it, here's McKinney's sit-down Q&A spring ball wrap-up with Coach Bohl:

BJC
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote:That was one of the poop articles I have seen this week...

A bunch of regurgitated information everyone already knew, and questions that had the teeth of a new born baby.
:lol: