Turf

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Anyone know what's going on with the turf? I was at the AD just now and they have removed all the lettering from the endzones and are doing something with them
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

gopokes1399 wrote:Anyone know what's going on with the turf? I was at the AD just now and they have removed all the lettering from the endzones and are doing something with them
Could this have anything to do with the fiber-optic updates they're making?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Spoke to a high ranking UW official today in regard to this issue - and what happened was that FieldTurf felt like some of the gold coloring in the end zones and around the MW logos had discolored in some places, so they wanted to replace that gold during the offseason. The overall design from last year will remain the same.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

DocHolliday wrote:Spoke to a high ranking UW official today in regard to this issue - and what happened was that FieldTurf felt like some of the gold coloring in the end zones and around the MW logos had discolored in some places, so they wanted to replace that gold during the offseason. The overall design from last year will remain the same.
Glad to see that FieldTurf is standing behind their product. Also sounds like they know that this field is bringing them some positive attention, so they're going to keep it looking its best.