Fill out the CSU new stadium survey,

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

The MWC is gasping for air, and it's not because of the altitude at locations like Wyo, AFA, and CSU. Changing the direction for the conference does necessitate reaching a bit beyond the current fold, and igniting the institutions that matter with some charisma and glamour. CSU is attempting to get with the program, and build a quality on campus venue. I applaud Graham for his vision, even though I want to wax their ass every time we compete against them in any sport. Sometimes you have to dream big and hope that the legions follow. I'm not fully apprised of the debt load, or the community appraisal of the situation in Fort Collins, and last year Bucky and Co provided some decent competition in spite of lousy attendance and local support. The stadium honestly looks very cool, and I'm not sure how they bring the fans to the game outside of some real planning and considerable investment. I've been to a lot of class facilities and I think the WAR is one great facility, the IPF and Rochelle Center are great tools to recruit to. Granted we are not in the same discussion as the B1G, SEC, or some of the class facilities in the Big 12 or PAC 10-however we are a gem in the rough. We are what we are, unfortunately I'm not confident of the planning process by Burman or our esteemed board and president. We have one of the best fund raisers at the college level with Blalock and the UW foundation, I'm hoping his influence will spark some long term planning to keep UW at the forefront of this conversation. Unfortunately we need some winning to occur first for us to consider any meaningful improvement to our program and I'm hopeful we have the right coaches to influence a positive change to this conversation. Lets get the game clock running.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

:thumb: well said