Austin Fort will start against Montana

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

If we had to go right now it would be captain Kirk.......Just saying.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Just want to go out on a limb before Fall camp and make a pretty bold prediction. Kirkaguard will be your starting QB!!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

But what color combo will he be wearing? JOKING!

Looking forward to camp updates...coming soon! :)
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

An absolutely preposterous assertion to begin with.

Because allegedly some 'kids' told someone he was progressing and showing leadership skills.

Absurd.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

Probably have a better idea than a bunch of old guys
W-Y, Until I Die!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

DocHolliday wrote:An absolutely preposterous assertion to begin with.

Because allegedly some 'kids' told someone he was progressing and showing leadership skills.

Absurd.
Doc you crack me up. I make my "assumption" on the fact that he is the one who takes the bulk of snaps with the number ones. If you think that they do not have a starting unit worked out then you are just as naive as you claim the rest of us to be. Many people have this misguided understanding that the players just run and lift in the summer. Well, they do much more and while they are not under the direct supervision of the position coaches they still have daily meetings with them and they dictate what to do in practice and who will take the majority of the snaps. Make no mistake about it, coach Bohl and the rest of the staff have their thumb on the pulse of this team. Now I am not saying that there won't be changes come fall camp. Coaches are looking at the first week of fall camp to prove or disprove their theories. Obviously, I may be wrong in my assumption however based on what I have seen this summer "Captain Kirk" is your man. ;)
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I'm looking forward to Mike Vorel's reports after the first week of practice. Then we will know something.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Absurd.
:lol:

You're such a tool. Go diddle yourself Dino.

"Absurd" Ha, your radio show is absurd. You claiming you are even close to being a real Wyoming Cowboy is absurd.

Go back to New York and cheer for Syracuse or Rutgers or something.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Annddd the winner is!

Captain Kirk will start.

My buds said that Colby is going to hold on to his starting spot.

We are screwed folks. How long til hoops season?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Slow Hand wrote:

Absurd.
Doc you crack me up. I make my "assumption" on the fact that he is the one who takes the bulk of snaps with the number ones. If you think that they do not have a starting unit worked out then you are just as naive as you claim the rest of us to be. Many people have this misguided understanding that the players just run and lift in the summer. Well, they do much more and while they are not under the direct supervision of the position coaches they still have daily meetings with them and they dictate what to do in practice and who will take the majority of the snaps. Make no mistake about it, coach Bohl and the rest of the staff have their thumb on the pulse of this team. Now I am not saying that there won't be changes come fall camp. Coaches are looking at the first week of fall camp to prove or disprove their theories. Obviously, I may be wrong in my assumption however based on what I have seen this summer "Captain Kirk" is your man. ;)
I think he was referring to my original post.
Doc loves to act all high and mighty and like he is some highly intelligent Wyoming Cowboy fan and like he has a clue of wtf is going on, especially with me.
He had a whole series of saying poop like I had multiple personalities disorders or something last season when I was cheering for Wyoming to beat Utah State. Lol.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Fort to start against Montana.

Absurd.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 297 times
Been liked: 119 times

LasCrucesPoke wrote:Unless someone absolutely kills it this season, Coffman will be the starter in 15 anyway...
Hmmm...

Too bad he has to sit this year because of transfer rules. He would be our starting QB on 8/30.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...