Coach Bohl on TV

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

BJC wrote:So the new feud is with Beave and Larawie?

:coffee:
Not much of a feud. Unless you think me pointing out that I'm not pro-DC and anti-Bohl is a feud.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote:
BJC wrote:So the new feud is with Beave and Larawie?

:coffee:
Not much of a feud. Unless you think me pointing out that I'm not pro-DC and anti-Bohl is a feud.
Or if telling him I am typically pretty optimistic is considered a feud.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

I'm on your side! Just don't get why this guy is going after you......and what's with the DC comments? :rofl:
Larawie
Ranch Hand

BJC wrote:I'm on your side! Just don't get why this guy is going after you......and what's with the DC comments? :rofl:
I'm not goin' after the guy nor is there a feud. Like any board, it's all about opinions. Just happens that Mr. BeaverPoke's and mine differ...substantially. His contacts and my pipeline are, also, both at odds on the plight of the program, whom he states "will start" the season at QB, as well as other posts I find contradictory and moot. Oh well. In time I will learn whose posts not to question, who sides with whom, and when it's best to simply STFU. ;)
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Ha......I hopefully didn't come across like a teenage girl with that! Was just joking about the newest "feud."

SURVEY SAID.............. :popcorn:
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Did anyone get a video of the interview?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

This article was in Fargo forum today

http://www.inforum.com/content/bohl-exp ... -fbs-level" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;