Cowboys get commit from Missouri RB

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... 18a60.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

His stats from last year are Tecmo Super Bowl numbers.
ImageImageImageImage
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

I don't think I can even rack those up in Tecmo! Nutz!
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Suprised he only had two FBU offers. Wonder what the competition was like? Still pretty impressive numbers for a junior year. Any film link?
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/668556/highlights/65749381" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Thanks for the link !!! Good looking player, but some seriously bad pop warner defenses.
KansasPoke
Ranch Hand

His competition isn't the greatest by no means but he is from a area that has a lot of good players. He is from a smaller town just to the NE of the KC metro. He definitely has the build and talent though. I know he was getting BIG XII looks but probably a kid that was going to get more play with the FBS schools during his senior season. Right or wrong, these are the type of kids the FCS schools live off of. Find the playmaker that will be overlooked by the big boys due to competition. Wyoming isn't in the position to neglect these kids... not to mention they are the type of kids that would likely stay in Laramie due to size/comfort of town.
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

KansasPoke wrote:His competition isn't the greatest by no means but he is from a area that has a lot of good players. He is from a smaller town just to the NE of the KC metro. He definitely has the build and talent though. I know he was getting BIG XII looks but probably a kid that was going to get more play with the FBS schools during his senior season. Right or wrong, these are the type of kids the FCS schools live off of. Find the playmaker that will be overlooked by the big boys due to competition. Wyoming isn't in the position to neglect these kids... not to mention they are the type of kids that would likely stay in Laramie due to size/comfort of town.
Maybe he'll be the next Herron type?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

mwc fan wrote:Thanks for the link !!! Good looking player, but some seriously bad pop warner defenses.
And MWC defenses are better? Outside of USU and a bipolar SDSU defense, MWC defenses allowed for 90s style WAC offenses.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Alvester Alexander 2.0
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:Alvester Alexander 2.0
Except AA never ran downhill. Always went East-West first. If a hole didn't open up, we lost yards because he wouldn't try to go through. With Wick and May leading the RBs, I think we'll be fine.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Alvester Alexander 2.0
Except AA never ran downhill. Always went East-West first. If a hole didn't open up, we lost yards because he wouldn't try to go through. With Wick and May leading the RBs, I think we'll be fine.
Yep. I agree with that.
Here is a typical stat line for Alvester:
-1 yard
2 yards
-2 yards
1 yard
63 yard TD

-2 yards
3 yards
1 yard
42 yard TD
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Long as the touchdowns are at the end of the run doesn't matter how he got there.