Titus Young...in trouble again.

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Remember the Boise State/ Detroit Lions WR Titus Young and all the trouble he got in?
Well he got arrested for another felony today and was supposed to be in court tomorrow for 4 felonies and 7 other charges.

Kid is 24 and now has 5 felonies.

What...the hell?

http://www.freep.com/article/20140714/S ... itus-young" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I can't tell if he's nuts, or if his head injuries were that serious. Probably a combination of both. He needs help...and soon, or the next headline he's in may be his last.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Was he an issue at Boise, or did this all start at the NFL level?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

He was an issue at Boise.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

joshvanklomp wrote:Was he an issue at Boise, or did this all start at the NFL level?
If I remember right, he was reprimanded on a few occassions, but you'd have to ask BSU fans that.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:Remember the Boise State/ Detroit Lions WR Titus Young and all the trouble he got in?
Well he got arrested for another felony today and was supposed to be in court tomorrow for 4 felonies and 7 other charges.

Kid is 24 and now has 5 felonies.

What...the hell?

http://www.freep.com/article/20140714/S ... itus-young" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I hate felons.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa