What I hope for this year

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

You gotta give Bohl time. Look at the train wreck he took over.

TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 43 times

Aaron wrote:I agree. But instead he is taking us back to the poop look.
Bohl was here in Wheatland last week but there was no advertisement or announcement of anything. From the pictures I saw it was just all the rich good ol boys who want to live in the past who got to go.
I am genuinely pissed and I have to believe some kids who would like to play for Wyoming are too. As far as I am concerned this is strike one for Bohl. This isn't his days in Nebraska as he is so quick to bring up in every single interview he has done since getting the job...
Strike one for choosing a helmet you don't like? Wow.

Depending on the jersey and pants that are unveiled, he may have "struck out" before ever even coaching a game. I'll reserve my strikes for the product I see on the football field this fall.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

it is pre-season.....camp hasn't started yet...of course we will get overly excited one way or the other about uni's. Nobody is getting crucified here! :argues:
hithere
Ranch Hand

Aaron wrote: Bohl was here in Wheatland last week but there was no advertisement or announcement of anything. From the pictures I saw it was just all the rich good ol boys who want to live in the past who got to go.
I am genuinely pissed and I have to believe some kids who would like to play for Wyoming are too. As far as I am concerned this is strike one for Bohl. This isn't his days in Nebraska as he is so quick to bring up in every single interview he has done since getting the job...
Who are you, Angel Hernandez?

The poor guy's not going to schedule personal calls to every fan in every BFE town in Wyoming himself. That's Burman and the CJC's job to f-word up royally.

I'm saving my strikes called on Bohl for actual game decisions... or employing Steve Stanard as a DC.
StarValleyPoke
Buckaroo

Bohl has already had a member of his staff visit every high school in Wyoming before we even get to his first fall camp. Dave was the head coach for five years and nobody ever set foot over in our part of the state during that time. As a spot with divided loyalties (I see a lot of Cowboy, USU, Boise, BYU, Utah and even Weber stuff), the Wyoming stuff experiences a BIG uptick when the staff comes over. When Glenn and McClain and the traveling athletes came here with Corey Bramlet there were kids wearing their autographed Joe Glenn stuff for years after that.

To keep with the baseball analogy, Bohl already has a hit as far as I'm concerned. There is genuine excitement growing about what he is building out here. We have between 30-40 coming out for the opener just that I know of.

Go Pokes!