Wyoming Preview CFN.Scout.com

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Pretty good analysis. Much of my same thoughts are in this article.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1421178.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Futiak and co. do a good job with that new CampusInsiders stuff. I think one guy had the Pokes going 4-8, Futiak a little better.
aranderson
Cowpoke

And Fiutak is a fairly critical analyzer and knows his stuff. I have been mad at him more than once because he is so critical.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

aranderson wrote:And Fiutak is a fairly critical analyzer and knows his stuff. I have been mad at him more than once because he is so critical.
He's been nicer to MW teams this fall from what I've gathered. Guess we aren't so bad now that we pose almost zero threat in these new playoffs.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Kirkegaard is the Cowboys' 10th best player? That's laughable.
aranderson
Cowpoke

J-Rod wrote:
aranderson wrote:And Fiutak is a fairly critical analyzer and knows his stuff. I have been mad at him more than once because he is so critical.
He's been nicer to MW teams this fall from what I've gathered. Guess we aren't so bad now that we pose almost zero threat in these new playoffs.
I've noticed this also. But I also believe that we are better than we're given credit for. I have reviewed our schedule many times and see us around 8-4 at best to 4-8 at worst. Realistically looking at 6-6 or 7-5