Pokes get 4th commit from OKC ATH Dameko Doddles

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... 83b56.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Dameko went to Douglass High. One of the better HS football programs here in the Sooner (we love to cheat and it shows) State. He'll do well in Laramie.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Added his name to the OP in the recruiting thread. Doesn't seem to be a well-known recruit with lots of offers...not much info on him overall. I'll have to watch his tape later.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Super 30: How a mother's love changed Dameko Doddles

by Scott Wright, The Oklahoman

Dameko Doddles never heard the knocking on his door early on the morning of April 5.

The Douglass senior, who is No. 24 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 recruiting rankings, slept right through his coach’s pounding. Because of it, he missed an incredible recruiting opportunity at the Nike football combine he was planning to attend in Dallas that day, possibly costing him a chance to show his talent and improve his status as a Division I prospect.

But as it turned out, his sound sleeping afforded him something that will mean more than anything he ever does on a football field.

He got to be with his dying mother during the final hours of her life.

http://newsok.com/super-30-how-a-mother ... 22/?page=1
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

He and Uso have experienced something no child should. I hope that if they have weak moments at school that they they will be able to relate and draw strength from each other. My heart goes out to him and his family.