Players Don't Care About Uniforms?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
hithere
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Not sure about some of them...but the Camo are still for sale I believe. $45.00. Call the curmudgeon at 307-766-2262, or you can e mail him at [email protected].
MAD DOG is the poop. What I wouldn't give to see his reactions perusing a thread like this about uniforms.

Oh my.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

was just thinking that.............great guy although he always tried to have a rough exterior :thumb:
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

BJC wrote:was just thinking that.............great guy although he always tried to have a rough exterior :thumb:

He's a teddy bear on the inside. Break through the shell and he's a great person.

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Hithere, sarcastic avi? Or a fan?
W-Y, Until I Die!
hithere
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote:Hithere, sarcastic avi? Or a fan?
No sarcasm intended. I'm a fan of Katt Williams and MAD DOG.

They're both the sheeit.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Isn't your avi Taylor Haynes?
W-Y, Until I Die!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Slow Hand wrote:Uniforms are huge to players. Ask any current or former player about their "Swag" and see what response you get. Most all of your on this board have no idea just how important looking good is to them.
If looking swag is all that matters, maybe Wyoming should change their school colors to a more swag color scheme.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:Uniforms are huge to players. Ask any current or former player about their "Swag" and see what response you get. Most all of your on this board have no idea just how important looking good is to them.
If looking swag is all that matters, maybe Wyoming should change their school colors to a more swag color scheme.
What? And just become another one of the 44 teams that uses a variation of red, or one of the 43 teams tha uses a variation of Blue, or maybe one of 13 others that use Black as it's main color, maybe one of the 11 that use a green variation, or one of the 8 that use Orange, maybe one of the 6 that currently use Purple. Or we can be one of only two that use Brown as a main color. And the only one that is BROWN and GOLD!

By the way the only other two schools to use brown... Western Mich and BGSU as a highlight.

In all actuality there are only 7 teams that are unique in color scheme.
1. WYO
2. Virg Tech- Maroon and Orange
3. LSU- Yellow and Purple
4. W. Mich- Brown and Black
5. KSU- Purple and silver
6. Clemson- Orange and purple
7. BGSU- Orange and Brown

I'd say that makes us special and gives us our own Swag.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

What I think when I hear brown and goldImage
W-Y, Until I Die!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

kansasCowboy wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:
What? And just become another one of the 44 teams that uses a variation of red, or one of the 43 teams tha uses a variation of Blue, or maybe one of 13 others that use Black as it's main color, maybe one of the 11 that use a green variation, or one of the 8 that use Orange, maybe one of the 6 that currently use Purple. Or we can be one of only two that use Brown as a main color. And the only one that is BROWN and GOLD!

By the way the only other two schools to use brown... Western Mich and BGSU as a highlight.

1. WYO

I completely agree with you, just like I've agreed with you on the jerseys/helmets. Just pointing out how dumb the swag argument is.

If swag jerseys are the reason a recruit signs with Wyoming, Craig Bohl has done something wrong, because it means we aren't winning.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

joshvanklomp wrote: If looking swag is all that matters, maybe Wyoming should change their school colors to a more swag color scheme.
Color scheme has nothing to do with it. Wear this helmet with a gold jersey and brown pants, and you have yourself one of the most bad ass looks in college football. Lots can be done with brown and gold.
hithere
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote:Isn't your avi Taylor Haynes?
Oh! Yes.

I'm a fan of Taylor Haynes like I'm a fan of Tracy Ringolsby posting on message boards.

And there's no denying that this blue mug owning American cowboy HERO knows how to dress like a genuine, down home, for the people, cattle driving, honest to goodness, anti-BIG HIPPIE, Cowboy TOUGH cowboy... COWBOY. He's a cowboy.

If it weren't for his platform, I'd vote for this guy as many times as I possibly could. Why? Because f-word You that's why. And experience or not, I wouldn't be too sad if he became the next head sports* coach at the University of Wyoming (*non sport specific). He'd clean up this namby-pamby uniform debate with one swift, decisive decision. Oiled seal skin sleeveless tops colored BROWN (probably with tassles) with GOLD glittered snakeskin assless chaps. Helmets optional. You don't even have to ask why; you already know.

And Steamboat. That f-word is branded (not tattooed) onto each shoulder. You give your WORD as a commitment, then you stick up to it, like a Wyoming cowboy MAN. They'll always be Cowboys.

Your team wears those, it doesn't matter what happens on the field. You always WIN. As a tough COWBOY.

Spread the word. The next debate is July 29th and the next one after that is August 11th. Not sure on televised coverage yet but hot damn, I can't bloody wait.

Cowboy.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

hithere wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Isn't your avi Taylor Haynes?
Oh! Yes.

I'm a fan of Taylor Haynes like I'm a fan of Tracy Ringolsby posting on message boards.

And there's no denying that this blue mug owning American cowboy HERO knows how to dress like a genuine, down home, for the people, cattle driving, honest to goodness, anti-BIG HIPPIE, Cowboy TOUGH cowboy... COWBOY. He's a cowboy.

If it weren't for his platform, I'd vote for this guy as many times as I possibly could. Why? Because f-word You that's why. And experience or not, I wouldn't be too sad if he became the next head sports* coach at the University of Wyoming (*non sport specific). He'd clean up this namby-pamby uniform debate with one swift, decisive decision. Oiled seal skin sleeveless tops colored BROWN (probably with tassles) with GOLD glittered snakeskin assless chaps. Helmets optional. You don't even have to ask why; you already know.

And Steamboat. That f-word is branded (not tattooed) onto each shoulder. You give your WORD as a commitment, then you stick up to it, like a Wyoming cowboy MAN. They'll always be Cowboys.

Your team wears those, it doesn't matter what happens on the field. You always WIN. As a tough COWBOY.

Spread the word. The next debate is July 29th and the next one after that is August 11th. Not sure on televised coverage yet but hot damn, I can't bloody wait.

Cowboy.
I don't know what the hell I just read.

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Neither do I, and the pics don't work for me either.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

kansasCowboy wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:

1. WYO

Doesn't East Carolina use Yellow and Purple?
I'm good for 3!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

hithere wrote:Oh! Yes.

Cowboy.
What? My sarcasm filter isn't functioning today, could you please decipher this post?

Do you like Taylor Haines, or not? Why?

Do you like Tracy Ringolsby, or not? Why?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

joshvanklomp wrote:If swag jerseys are the reason a recruit signs with Wyoming, Craig Bohl has done something wrong, because it means we aren't winning.
f-word!

Nobody said that it was THE REASON a recruit signs with Wyoming or not. WE ALL SAID IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE to some though, which it most certainly does. Holy poop.

:roll:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
joshvanklomp wrote:If swag jerseys are the reason a recruit signs with Wyoming, Craig Bohl has done something wrong, because it means we aren't winning.
f-word!

Nobody said that it was THE REASON a recruit signs with Wyoming or not. WE ALL SAID IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE to some though, which it most certainly does. Holy poop.

:roll:
Thank you.. think of them as a "tipping-point". They'll either push someone over the edge or defer them.

jessejames02
Ranch Hand

Can we at least agree that while the unis do make some difference (the amount of difference is up for debate), this entire thread makes absolutely no difference and we are all worse people for having participated?
52-56