Video position breakdown from the CST....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/ ... 5642a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

for those who don't follow Mike Vorel at the Tribune, I suggest you do it. We haven't had a beat reporter like this in a very long time. He cranks out so many stories about the team as well as former players. He won't be here many years. He will get a bigger gig somewhere else.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

2014 Wyoming Football Preview - Running Backs

POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

djm19 wrote:for those who don't follow Mike Vorel at the Tribune, I suggest you do it. We haven't had a beat reporter like this in a very long time. He cranks out so many stories about the team as well as former players. He won't be here many years. He will get a bigger gig somewhere else.
And that will be a sad day when he leaves. EASILY the most ambitious and talented journalist ever to cover UW sports in my book.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

No doubt about Mike Vorel !!! Ever since he came here he's been cranking out great stories and player/ team coverage. I hope he stays put, but with his talent and work ethic he will be getting calls for a bigger gig.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

RB will be our strong point this year, if the O Line clears the way.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

No doubt we have one of the best RB tandems in MWC. Perfect mix of speed and power. Both May and Wick should Excell in this system. Can't wait to see this product on the field against Montana.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

2014 Wyoming Football Preview - Wide Receivers

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Receiver and Runningback are the two positions I'm not worried about. We have proven players and plenty of quality depth behind them.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

That's a pretty good receiving core. Nice blend of size and speed. CDC always had a good eye for talent at the receiver and running back position.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

With the new offense, how many of these guys will get a chance to shine? There will only be 2-3 on the field at any given time...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

kdwrightuwyo wrote:With the new offense, how many of these guys will get a chance to shine? There will only be 2-3 on the field at any given time...
Like I said, we have good starters and quality depth behind them.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

This isn't part of Vorel's video position breakdown, but let's slip in some special teams with recent workout video of Pierce Royster kicking 50- and 60-yard field goals:

mwc fan
Cowpoke

POKE FAN wrote:This isn't part of Vorel's video position breakdown, but let's slip in some special teams with recent workout video of Pierce Royster kicking 50- and 60-yard field goals:

Is this kid on the team, Or committed?
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

mwc fan wrote:
POKE FAN wrote:This isn't part of Vorel's video position breakdown, but let's slip in some special teams with recent workout video of Pierce Royster kicking 50- and 60-yard field goals:

Is this kid on the team, Or committed?
He's from Ohio. Coming in for fall camp as a preferred walk-on, if I recall correctly. Had offers from Miss State and Ohio (decommitted).
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

He has tweeted that he's going to RS or something this year, as he's been told Stu's got kicking duties this year.

Also, that 61 harder was at sea level...
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

VIDEO: Wyoming Football Fall Camp Preview - Tight Ends

POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

VIDEO: 2014 Wyoming Football Preview - Offensive Line

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Ah o-line, probably an even bigger question mark than QB. Not so much for the players, but for production and protection.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:Ah o-line, probably an even bigger question mark than QB. Not so much for the players, but for production and protection.
Yep. What sucks is that our strong part of the team (RB) going into the year is directly dependent upon the O Line.

Duvall is kicking some @ss. I trust him.