Just recieved my season tickets!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Very nice! Kinda dig the "Team of the West" theme...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Now I'm REALLY looking forward to getting home tonight! Ticket day is one of my favorite days of the year!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote:Very nice! Kinda dig the "Team of the West" theme...
Ditto, they look pretty cool!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Where the screenshots? Figured someone would have tweeted or instagramed them but nothing.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:Where the screenshots? Figured someone would have tweeted or instagramed them but nothing.
What is a screenshot? :lol:
Dear Karma,

WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Let me edit out the bar codes and I'll get them put up here.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

WYO1016 wrote:Let me edit out the bar codes and I'll get them put up here.
Edit?! That's why God gave you 2 perfectly good thumbs. :thumb:
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Booked the home opener tickets today! I am stoked. Good ol' roadtrip with me and my old man.

Intinerery:
Saturday, Aug 30
-Leave early around 5:30 AM from Utah
-Stop at Evanston Maverik for a Coke Icee
-Meet my dad at Little America
-Take a crap at the private potties on the west side of Little America
-Buy some Seasoned Spitz seeds
-Wave to the giant trailer court on the hill as I pass through Rock Springs by the HS
-Pass through Superior and reminisce on stories of my grandpa saying he used to play football vs Superior (huh???) anyway...
-Wide open spaces for hours
-Stop in Rawlins, consider getting a sub sandwich from the Subway at the truckstop
-Get inside the aforementioned truckstop and think to myself, "mehh....I will just stick with my seeds"
-Purell really good
-Hit the road again
-Pass by Sinclair and ponder what the air must be like to live there
-Hit the summit west of Laramie
-Observe windmills as far as you can see
-See Laramie in the distance
-Make the final corner to the exit where the stadium is at
-Park on the residential streets by Brown and Gold Outlet
-Fight the masses and buy buttload of UW gear to go back home (I always end up throwing in a stupid pack of gum with the Steamboat logo while at the register...hell, I dont even chew gum)
-Take my swag back to the car
-Get to the stadium hours early
-Walk around getting pictures from all over the stadium (even though I do this every year and have dozens of the same pictures)
-Go find my seats
-Soak it in like a giddy school girl...

Freak I love UW football. See you clowns there

Sunday, Aug 31
-After the game, drive like crazy to get back to the hotel in Rock Springs
-Wake up early Sunday morning to be backfor church at 11 (part of the deal with the wife... ;) )
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Someone got post a pic in http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/2d ... else_pics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so were not left out.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

djm19 wrote:Booked the home opener tickets today! I am stoked. Good ol' roadtrip with me and my old man.

Intinerery:
Saturday, Aug 30
-Leave early around 5:30 AM from Utah
-Stop at Evanston Maverik for a Coke Icee
-Meet my dad at Little America
-Take a crap at the private potties on the west side of Little America
-Buy some Seasoned Spitz seeds
-Wave to the giant trailer court on the hill as I pass through Rock Springs by the HS
-Pass through Superior and reminisce on stories of my grandpa saying he used to play football vs Superior (huh???) anyway...
-Wide open spaces for hours
-Stop in Rawlins, consider getting a sub sandwich from the Subway at the truckstop
-Get inside the aforementioned truckstop and think to myself, "mehh....I will just stick with my seeds"
-Purell really good
-Hit the road again
-Pass by Sinclair and ponder what the air must be like to live there
-Hit the summit west of Laramie
-Observe windmills as far as you can see
-See Laramie in the distance
-Make the final corner to the exit where the stadium is at
-Park on the residential streets by Brown and Gold Outlet
-Fight the masses and buy buttload of UW gear to go back home (I always end up throwing in a stupid pack of gum with the Steamboat logo while at the register...hell, I dont even chew gum)
-Take my swag back to the car
-Get to the stadium hours early
-Walk around getting pictures from all over the stadium (even though I do this every year and have dozens of the same pictures)
-Go find my seats
-Soak it in like a giddy school girl...

Freak I love UW football. See you clowns there

Sunday, Aug 31
-After the game, drive like crazy to get back to the hotel in Rock Springs
-Wake up early Sunday morning to be backfor church at 11 (part of the deal with the wife... ;) )
Sunday, get back to poop storm utah
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Wow, whether you like them or hate them, you can't deny that Notre Dame's season tickets and presentation are very impressive. In that reddit thread or check them out here...

http://m.imgur.com/a/cYLxA
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 26 times

WestWYOPoke wrote:Wow, whether you like them or hate them, you can't deny that Notre Dame's season tickets and presentation are very impressive. In that reddit thread or check them out here...

http://m.imgur.com/a/cYLxA
Totally f-word dope. I dig it.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Has anyone who is a season ticket holder NOT gotten their tickets yet? When I ordered mine they said they'd be shipped the 11th of August. I got my parking passes Tuesday, but no tickets yet.... :?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Has anyone who is a season ticket holder NOT gotten their tickets yet? When I ordered mine they said they'd be shipped the 11th of August. I got my parking passes Tuesday, but no tickets yet.... :?
That is strange...mine (parking passes and tickets) were in one "binder" together.
Dear Karma,

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Has anyone who is a season ticket holder NOT gotten their tickets yet? When I ordered mine they said they'd be shipped the 11th of August. I got my parking passes Tuesday, but no tickets yet.... :?
That is strange...mine (parking passes and tickets) were in one "binder" together.
Thats WHAT I THOUGHT!!!! I just called the ticket office and they said the tickets were printed but never sent out and now they can't find them......HHMMMM......Hope they find them...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
Thats WHAT I THOUGHT!!!! I just called the ticket office and they said the tickets were printed but never sent out and now they can't find them......HHMMMM......Hope they find them...
Are you serious? Wow, what a mess.

I have heard several people talk about how their parking passes are all jacked up as well.

Who wants to bet there will be no repercussions? If I f-word up in my job as bad as the ticket office has f-word up this years tickets & parking passes, I would be out on my ass.
Last edited by McPeachy on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Karma,

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
Are you serious? Wow, what a mess.

I have heard several people talk about how their parking passes being all jacked up as well.

Who wants to be there will be no repercussions? If I f-word up in my job as bad as the ticket office has f-word up this years tickets & parking passes, I would be out on my ass.
Theres no doubt. I just want my damn tickets.