3rd Annual Wyonation Tailgate

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

Larawie wrote:Any recommendations (HELP!!) for Game Day parkin'? Fan Guide is somewhat helpful but...Thank you.
Are you a CJC member? If so, even at $100 donation, you get a parking pass - Brown Lot I believe.

If you are not a CJC member, I suggest parking south of Grand in the housing areas, between 17th and 24th - and Garfield and Kearney, wherever you can.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I'll try to make that trek!!!!
Larawie
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Larawie wrote:Any recommendations (HELP!!) for Game Day parkin'? Fan Guide is somewhat helpful but...Thank you.
Are you a CJC member? If so, even at $100 donation, you get a parking pass - Brown Lot I believe.

If you are not a CJC member, I suggest parking south of Grand in the housing areas, between 17th and 24th - and Garfield and Kearney, wherever you can.
I heard there's a gravel lot east of the stadium, but the Fan Guide 2014 states that's Permits Only. Correct? Any info from anyone is appreciated. Sounds like there will be 6 of us now. Pretty certain the AMB's will flow.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Looks like I'll be able to make it to this game.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

Larawie wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

I heard there's a gravel lot east of the stadium, but the Fan Guide 2014 states that's Permits Only. Correct? Any info from anyone is appreciated. Sounds like there will be 6 of us now. Pretty certain the AMB's will flow.
You are referring to the "Summit View" lot. And that is CJC donation only as well - not sure what level - but that is where the Wyonation tailgate is going to take place so maybe they can chime in on it. If I were you, I would park by Washington Park (between 18th & 21st on Rainbow Avenue).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Larawie
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Larawie wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

You are referring to the "Summit View" lot. And that is CJC donation only as well - not sure what level - but that is where the Wyonation tailgate is going to take place so maybe they can chime in on it. If I were you, I would park by Washington Park (between 18th & 21st on Rainbow Avenue).
Thank you. It does look closer than a friend's apt. over off 15th and Spring Creek. But even that is just over a mile walk.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I'll probably show up between 9 an 10 - I'll try to be early - My brother and his kids are coming in from Nebraska for the game. I'm excited to get things going again.

I'll setup a cowboys tent, satellite dish, etc. and have a silver dodge truck.
God is a Cowboy
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

nirv117 wrote:I'll probably show up between 9 an 10 - I'll try to be early - My brother and his kids are coming in from Nebraska for the game. I'm excited to get things going again.

I'll setup a cowboys tent, satellite dish, etc. and have a silver dodge truck.
You know where to find us! I can't wait for Saturday!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I won't be getting in until later than that. Got a tenant checking out of an apartment and I have to do a run through with him and give him the deposit. So maybe 10 at the earliest I think.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

I'm shooting for 10.. depends what time I stagger out of bed and get some breakfast. Let's have some fun, boys!
ImageImageImageImage
Larawie
Ranch Hand

Warmin' up for Sat...and playin' it LOUD! D**N ADS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pE67m_Hf4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

The wife and I are debating a last minute trip to Wyo this weekend so I can go to the game, and she cans spend some time with her mom and sister in Cheyenne. Would anyone happen to have a spare ticket? I would be coming alone. I looked online, and the only available tickets are in the upper corners.

If I get a ticket for the nose bleeds, could I still go hang in the student section? I'm not THAT old. I would be standing and yelling just like I did before I graduated 7 years ago!
YankPoke
Cowpoke

kdwrightuwyo wrote:The wife and I are debating a last minute trip to Wyo this weekend so I can go to the game, and she cans spend some time with her mom and sister in Cheyenne. Would anyone happen to have a spare ticket? I would be coming alone. I looked online, and the only available tickets are in the upper corners.

If I get a ticket for the nose bleeds, could I still go hang in the student section? I'm not THAT old. I would be standing and yelling just like I did before I graduated 7 years ago!
Buy a ticket and come to the student section.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

kdwrightuwyo wrote:The wife and I are debating a last minute trip to Wyo this weekend so I can go to the game, and she cans spend some time with her mom and sister in Cheyenne. Would anyone happen to have a spare ticket? I would be coming alone. I looked online, and the only available tickets are in the upper corners.

I'm 31 and still hang in the student section. Get yourself a nosebleed and you're more than welcome to join my crew in the stadium.
Larawie
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Larawie wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Local friend just called an got us a spot in the Brown Lot. I'll be payin' for that one for awhile but I'm sure he'll share. KOLTISKA!!