3rd Annual Wyonation Tailgate

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

It's about that time! The 2014 Wyonation Tailgate will be the first home game this year, August 30th! Meet up with other people from the board before we watch the Bohl era kick off!

We will be set up across the street from the IPF in the Summit View lot. My RV (which will NOT be green and gold this year) will be parked there next to a black Dodge with a canopy set up. I'll have beer pong and corn hole, and nirv117 and my friend will each have satellite dishes set up. We'll have grills fired up, but probably not a lot of food. If you'd like to eat it would probably be a good idea to bring your own. We'll have beer there, but again, if you're going to stay for a while bring a cooler.

We'll be there around 9:00 am. Hope to see you all there!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Also, this is open to anyone that wants to stop by. Even if you just lurk the board and don't post, please feel free to stop by and put some faces to our board handles. I'll bring the "Hi, My Name Is" stickers this year, too :thumb:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

I'll be there...looking for Mr. Halfandhalf
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I may be there, but not sure, with my grandmother breaking her leg and 3 months of non-weight bearing, it's going to make things interesting schedule wise for awhile.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

McPeachy wrote:I'll be there...looking for Mr. Halfandhalf
I'll be there.. I'll have a name tag that says "lakesbison" on it.
ImageImageImageImage
Larawie
Ranch Hand

WYO1016 wrote:It's about that time! The 2014 Wyonation Tailgate will be the first home game this year, August 30th! Meet up with other people from the board before we watch the Bohl era kick off!

We will be set up across the street from the IPF in the Summit View lot. My RV (which will NOT be green and gold this year) will be parked there next to a black Dodge with a canopy set up. I'll have beer pong and corn hole, and nirv117 and my friend will each have satellite dishes set up. We'll have grills fired up, but probably not a lot of food. If you'd like to eat it would probably be a good idea to bring your own. We'll have beer there, but again, if you're going to stay for a while bring a cooler.

New guy here and I don't have a clue where you're talkin'.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

MrTitleist wrote:
shots fired
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

Larawie wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:It's about that time! The 2014 Wyonation Tailgate will be the first home game this year, August 30th! Meet up with other people from the board before we watch the Bohl era kick off!

New guy here and I don't have a clue where you're talkin'.
Approximately right here...
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//41.312 ... m2!1m0!1m0
Give or take a few parking stalls.
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Ill be there hopefully. Dont have many posts to my name but maybe by the time game day arrives i will have said enough to make someone wonder ha.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

MrTitleist wrote:
I'll be your EastPopcornState :whistle:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Larawie
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:
Did a double take. Thought at first it said "lesbian."
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote:Approximately right here...
Thank you sir! You know I'm going to have to be there early enough to park in that exact spot now, right?
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
I'll be your EastPopcornState :whistle:
I just lol'd my drink out my nose!!!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

WYO1016 wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Approximately right here...
Thank you sir! You know I'm going to have to be there early enough to park in that exact spot now, right?
I guess I could have gone maybe 1 stall to the north, but I think that's a pretty good spot...you're welcome. :D
Larawie
Ranch Hand

I'm already practicin' for the BIG day!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Larawie wrote:I'm already practicin' for the BIG day!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
CowBoyL
Buckaroo

What's happenin' 1016! I have finally setup an account 5 years later. As the owner of the "black dodge and canopy set up," I am certain this year will be a great time and start of something special. Looking forward to it, see you all in a couple weeks!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

CowBoyL wrote:

What's happenin' 1016! I have finally setup an account 5 years later. As the owner of the "black dodge and canopy set up," I am certain this year will be a great time and start of something special. Looking forward to it, see you all in a couple weeks!
Glad to see you finally decided to post instead of just lurking around! :thumb:
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Ill try to swing by!
Larawie
Ranch Hand

Any recommendations (HELP!!) for Game Day parkin'? Fan Guide is somewhat helpful but...Thank you.