Good Write on Campus Insider

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

solid homework here.

http://campusinsiders.com/news/2014-wyo ... preview--1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

Right on the money
W-Y, Until I Die!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

That is verbatim from cfn.scout.com Pete Fiutak wrote that up. Look a ways back and youll see that i made a post about CFN.scout preview.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Nice write up, but honestly we aren't that hard to do a preview on. We have talent at WR and RB, OL is shaky and we have little to no experience at QB. Our defense was miserable last year except for a couple guys and a lot return. Our DL will be pretty good and LB decent with a DB core that better have improved.
wyopig
Ranch Hand

What these guys take into consideration, which many previewers do not, is the X-factor that (hopefully) improved coaching brings. Outside of Brett Smith, the best players on the team last year were on defense. The defense sucked. Those players are back, and I fully expect some saltiness as a result of the new coaching staff.

Outside of QB, our skill positions are stock full of talent and/or experience. O-line play, as many expect, is critical. This position is one of emphasis by Coach Bohl. While he may not have a depth of road graders, I believe he should be a good enough coach to ensure the personnel he has performs well. He can also coach around certain deficiencies.

Honest to God, based on everything we're hearing about Kirkegaard, I have no worries about us losing games due to our QB situation. He sounds like he's fully capable of doing whatever Bohl wants him to do. If the only really suspect position group is the O-line, which is admittedly a critical one, I imagine that Bohl will be able to coach and game plan around any deficiencies that lie there. Then again, maybe with the new S&C program, those guys will be badasses this year. Who knows?