WYO 30 point Favorite vs Montana

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Even if Bohl could rack up a 30+ advantage, he may be foolish to do it. I would think he would want to limit the offensive variety to as little as possible to win and save the surprises for the heavyweight games to come. Don't give the scouting teams much to see in other words.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Adv8RU12 wrote:Even if Bohl could rack up a 30+ advantage, he may be foolish to do it. I would think he would want to limit the offensive variety to as little as possible to win and save the surprises for the heavyweight games to come. Don't give the scouting teams much to see in other words.

I totally disagree.

The purpose of these type of games is to run your basic plays, but have your starters do it to where they play 2 to 3 quarters, rack up a bunch of points, then let your backups run the basic plays for the remainder of the game.

If you beat an FCS team by 30+ it's not because you pulled out your full arsenal of plays. It's because your team is bigger, stronger, faster, and your backups are better than their starters as a unit.

Captain Kirk, Wick and May will go out there with the starting O-Line and do work on Montana. If they build up a big enough lead, Thorton, Stover and Hill will come in with the 2nd unit and run the exact same plays as the starters did.

You don't pull out your trick plays, and your full arsenal just to run up a score, unless it's your rival in the final game of the season. (Wyo 44 CSU 0)

You
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

I see WYO -4 on 5dimes. ill be crushing on that, WYO wins this by 10+ I think.

Bohl doesn't run up scores, in fact, he will pull back when up 14-17 points, just win baby, get used to it guys.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

SOOOO many questions rest at QB to me.

How will Colby do and how good is their QB and can we contain him?

Anyone know anything about their QB outside of media hacks writing about him
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

lakesbison wrote:I see WYO -4 on 5dimes. ill be crushing on that, WYO wins this by 10+ I think.

Bohl doesn't run up scores, in fact, he will pull back when up 14-17 points, just win baby, get used to it guys.
So in the horrible event that we get beat by Montana, can I reserve the right to come back on here and take out my anger on you? :lol: