Pump up Videos

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

What gives why is it 9 days from kick off and we still haven't seen one for our Pokes? I'll be disappointed if we don't see one this year it won't be the end of the world but I'm curious as to why there isn't one out yet.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

I guarantee we have one. I wonder why they're keeping it under wraps?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Wyo2dal wrote:What gives why is it 9 days from kick off and we still haven't seen one for our Pokes? I'll be disappointed if we don't see one this year it won't be the end of the world but I'm curious as to why there isn't one out yet.
Good question.

I know this - we won't be seeing any Bon Jovi. Maybe we will just jazz walk out onto the field.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

Wyo2dal wrote:What gives why is it 9 days from kick off and we still haven't seen one for our Pokes? I'll be disappointed if we don't see one this year it won't be the end of the world but I'm curious as to why there isn't one out yet.
Fighting the urge to say it's burman's fault! Guy's a f'in bum!

:twisted:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

A "pump up" video? Okay, here you go.

Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:A "pump up" video? Okay, here you go.

full of fail, good song needs more pokes.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:A "pump up" video? Okay, here you go.

full of fail, good song needs more pokes.
Title of thread is "Pump up Videos".
Posted Pump up Video.
Get's told "full of fail".
:willybs:
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

McPeachy wrote:
Good question.

I know this - we won't be seeing any Bon Jovi. Maybe we will just jazz walk out onto the field.
Why no Bon Jovi? That's a PERFECT song for Wyoming Football!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Well if you are going to put Enter Sandman and a pump up football video, you have to go with this; it's not Wyo, but still pertty cool...

aranderson
Cowpoke

I always catch myself watching this one. Still my fave.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ya definitely one of the better videos over the past few years.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

For College Football in general I like this one.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I always get pumped up watching this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1IU1MfqP8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

CowboyNV wrote:I always get pumped up watching this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1IU1MfqP8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I love the hit but I have to mute it after the hit the announcer pisses me off so bad.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I totally forgot how annoying that announcer was...He got SO butt hurt about that call. And IMO it wasn't helmet to helmet...Kank was taking on the blocker and blew him up into the runner. God next weekend can't come fast enough!
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Good question.

The last 15 seconds of this video is amazing...picturing our guys walk like this out onto the field before Montana....i lol'd.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:

I totally forgot how annoying that announcer was...He got SO butt hurt about that call. And IMO it wasn't helmet to helmet...Kank was taking on the blocker and blew him up into the runner. God next weekend can't come fast enough!
Yeah, the ricochet off of the blocker caused the helmet to helmet...however, it should have still been a penalty because he lowered his head and used the crown of the helmet to make contact.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote:

Yeah, the ricochet off of the blocker caused the helmet to helmet...however, it should have still been a penalty because he lowered his head and used the crown of the helmet to make contact.
I disagree completely, He lowered his head yes but he made direct contact with his shoulder on the right defender not the crown of his head. Did he plan on ricocheting off the blocker into the carrier? I doubt it. I feel like what got him flagged was throwing his hands in the air that made it appear as he had launched himself forward which is a no no.

It's really hard to say one way or the other we don't know what his plan was but I still believe he was gunning for the blocker and the returner was a side effect of the collision.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:

I disagree completely, He lowered his head yes but he made direct contact with his shoulder on the right defender not the crown of his head. Did he plan on ricocheting off the blocker into the carrier? I doubt it. I feel like what got him flagged was throwing his hands in the air that made it appear as he had launched himself forward which is a no no.

It's really hard to say one way or the other we don't know what his plan was but I still believe he was gunning for the blocker and the returner was a side effect of the collision.
That is a fair point, he may not have made contact with the crown had he not bounced off the blocker, hitting with his shoulder instead. The argument that a ref would point out is that you shoulder NEVER lower your head, even if you are hitting with your shoulder, and the fact that he made contact with the crown doesn't matter if it was off a bounce or not because the head should never lower.
The Virginian
Cowpoke

WestWYOPoke wrote:Well if you are going to put Enter Sandman and a pump up football video, you have to go with this; it's not Wyo, but still pertty cool...

I was at that game, and yes, it was electric.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke