Beer Sales

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Hey lets get it started again!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... nue-stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

You know I looked at that page and the first thing that popped out at me was ESPN creating more visual separation between P5 & G5 so I just closed it. It is really annoying me a lot that every article I read has a legend to point out if something is or isn't P5.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Wyo2dal wrote:You know I looked at that page and the first thing that popped out at me was ESPN creating more visual separation between P5 & G5 so I just closed it. It is really annoying me a lot that every article I read has a legend to point out if something is or isn't P5.
yep......need to just form a G5 playoff :twocents:
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

BJC wrote:
yep......need to just form a G5 playoff :twocents:
I disagree. I don't like the current playoff because we don't have a chance in heck of making it. However, we also essentially gained an AQ spot to a big bowl for the non-playoff bowls. We kind of had one before, but, now, it guaranteed. We just have to be the highest ranking G5 member.

I like having something like that to shoot for.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

What bowl is that?
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Cuz in heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here, doooh, no not in War Memorial....lol, they need to really look at this and open it up, i have no problem with it, most people sneak it in anyway!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

stymeman wrote:most people sneak it in anyway!!!
Most people sneak in hard alcohol - having beer might mean less people having to be kicked out because they overdid it.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

BJC wrote:What bowl is that?
Cotton, Fiesta or Peach Bowl it was hard as hell to get one of those during the BCS era but now it's a guarantee to the best team.

What conferences will get guaranteed slots in one of the CFP bowls?

The champions of the five conferences (ACC, SEC, Big Ten, Big 12, Pac-12) with contract bowls are guaranteed spots in one of the CFP bowls. A sixth spot will be guaranteed to the highest-ranked champion from the other "Group of Five" conferences: American, Mountain West, Mid-American, Sun Belt and Conference USA. These conferences had to have access to the CFP and the simplest way to do it was to guarantee a slot to the best team from that group of five.

"We thought it was important to have that automatic access in order to help those conferences stay strong," dna rifle said.

So basically we have a 1 in 60 chance to get ranked as #6 in the polls, Being #6 means potentially the committee of 13 could somehow select you as being in the top #4 but highly unlikely unless you have 4-5 P5 good wins on your resume for that year. But as being that top team of the other 60 you get into what is the equivalent of a BCS Bowl.
Larawie
Ranch Hand

Oops. Sorry.
Last edited by Larawie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 119 times

Larawie wrote:Here's an idea.
I clicked on that picture...whoops!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Larawie
Ranch Hand

I posted it under Adult Content. Guess I need to learn a bit more on how to use this site. Sorry if it offended you.
Larawie
Ranch Hand

I clicked on that picture...whoops![/quote]
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Larawie wrote:I posted it under Adult Content. Guess I need to learn a bit more on how to use this site. Sorry if it offended you.
Didn't offend me one bit. I love boobs. :cool:
Dear Karma,

Larawie
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Larawie wrote:Here's an idea.
I clicked on that picture...whoops!
Larawie
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Larawie wrote:I posted it under Adult Content. Guess I need to learn a bit more on how to use this site. Sorry if it offended you.
I'm tryin' to get rid of it without any luck. Someone sent me the picture but I wasn't aware it took ya to a different website. If you can delete it I'd appreciate it. I like the ma'ams, too, but tend to draw the line. Thanks.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Larawie wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
I'm tryin' to get rid of it without any luck. Someone sent me the picture but I wasn't aware it took ya to a different website. If you can delete it I'd appreciate it. I like the ma'ams, too, but tend to draw the line. Thanks.
PM Mr. fun bags if you want it gone - he can do that for you I think. No worries, there has been much, much worse posted here.
Dear Karma,

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Nothing ban worthy, that I've seen so far. And I get different pics every time I click on it.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Hell that's poster of the week material right there! ;) :thumb: