To get you Pumped!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
NewYorksCowboy
Buckaroo

Whats going on everyone. Just about 24 hours to kickoff and I cant wait! As some of you know, myself and a buddy made the trip of a lifetime to Laramie for the border War last year. Although we lost, I left Wyoming feeling at home and more of a Pokes fan than ever. Growing up in NY, you just don't meet Poke fans. People don't take you serious. Being able to share a weekend with thousands of them was surreal, and a dream come true.

Anyway, we decided to document our trip and call it "The Cowboy Pilgrimage". Movie is still in the works, but here is the trailer that we put together. Everytime I watch it, it just brings me back to that moment I first crossed the border into Wyoming. Its what being a Pokes fan is all about!

Hopefully this 2 minute clip can hype you up for the new era of Cowboy Football!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn64xREt7So" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn64xREt7So
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Glad you (otherwise) enjoyed your trip here! Hope you can comeback out for another game sometime!
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Outstanding. A for sure save on my favorites.should go on the jumbotron!

Leaving in 13 hours and thirty minutes to Laramie.I made this pilgrimage to the stadium 100s of times and each time the POKES come on the field the feeling that all is good returns.
Go Pokes
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Cool stuff!! Looks like u has a blast!
W-Y, Until I Die!
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

i feel ya!! i remember my first time coming back to wyo, was born in cheyenne, but was really young when we left. First time back was going to go to school at uwyo. and the Virginia game!!

No other true Pokes around in eastern pa that i know
PCB
Ranch Hand

Had the pleasure of meeting NewYorksCowboy, south end zone prior to kickoff. I could tell who he was just by, well it was easy. And I made the clip. Please come back anytime buddy.
Pat
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Very cool. Looked like you had fun.