OT: Carr named Raiders starter

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Remember when we were all fighting over who was better, Smith or Derek Carr? Well, I think that debate's officially been settled. Congrats to Derek Carr....horrible franchise to get stuck with, but he's a special talent.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

When Fresno came to Laramie, I sat on the West side and saw how Carr acted, and he easily became my favorite non-Wyo MW player. Total class.

The rest of Fresno State? Not so much.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

J-Rod wrote:Remember when we were all fighting over who was better, Smith or Derek Carr? Well, I think that debate's officially been settled. Congrats to Derek Carr....horrible franchise to get stuck with, but he's a special talent.
I'm going to regret even making this post but I still don't think Derek Carr is anything special. Good sold QB sure but nothing special.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:
J-Rod wrote:Remember when we were all fighting over who was better, Smith or Derek Carr? Well, I think that debate's officially been settled. Congrats to Derek Carr....horrible franchise to get stuck with, but he's a special talent.
I'm going to regret even making this post but I still don't think Derek Carr is anything special. Good sold QB sure but nothing special.
Just like his brother. Good but not elite
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

The Raiders.... Where QB's go to die :D Good luck to him though
I'm good for 3!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

Cornpoke wrote:The Raiders.... Where QB's go to die :D Good luck to him though
I thought that was Cleveland! :whistle:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!