FXFL

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Anyone else plan checking it out? http://www.fxfl.com/schedule/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Basically the D League the NFL has always needed, Could be a chance for College Players to keep working on thier career to eventually move into the CFL/NFL.

At least it's not a compete with the NFL idea we saw how the XFL and other leagues crashed and burned.
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Possibility for Brett?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Wyo2dal wrote:At least it's not a compete with the NFL idea we saw how the XFL and other leagues crashed and burned.
Speaking of dead leagues, I miss the USFL (1983-85).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ya I'm definitely going to watch the game coming up. There are currently only 4 teams but that doesn't bother me. Some places that will never see a NFL team might see one of this caliber.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Yay for dyslexia! (thread title should be FXFL not XFXL)
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

joshvanklomp wrote:Yay for dyslexia! (thread title should be FXFL not XFXL)
Second time I have done that lol fixed.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Not that this matters to too many people but;

Wynel Seldon is on the roster for the Boston Brawlers and the play tomorrow night at Omaha @ 8:00pm EDT it will be streamed on ESPN360.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type ... /football/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Wynel Seldon is on the roster for the Boston Brawlers and the play tomorrow night at Omaha @ 8:00pm EDT it will be streamed on ESPN360.
Was he Thunder or Lightning?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

castlerocker wrote:
Was he Thunder or Lightning?
Thunder. Moore was lightning.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

He wasn't the fastest guy on the field but he ran hard, Really enjoyed watching him play.

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

What years were ol Wynel?
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Wynel redshirted 2004, played 2005-08. Pictured here in 2008 with some good looking kid.

In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Devin Moore (D-Mo) all-time rushing leader at UW, also in 2008. Giving five to the same good looking 6 yr old. Mop top to the left not with us.

In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

Still pissed about Thunder's non-fumble vs Air Force that got returned for like 97 yards or some crap.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I'm starting to think this is going to be a successful D league system for the NFL. Already 3 FXFL players picked up by NFL Teams and they haven't even played yet. It's basically a way to keep your name on the market without being Arena or CFL this keeps you open to being there and moving quickly to the NFL while you are under a contract there seems to be negotiations going on between NFL and FXFL to move these players around so easily.

Shamiel Gary was just signed to the bears not that anyone cares but he did start in Wyoming so I noticed when it came across my timeline. He was good for us in 2009 and I hope his second chance works out for him.
NDPokes
Buckaroo

Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

NDPokes wrote:Maybe a landing spot for Smoody???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... RXn8hYvk_k
Pretty sure there are like 5 threads of people bashing him already don't need another imo.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

djm19 wrote:Still pissed about Thunder's non-fumble vs Air Force that got returned for like 97 yards or some crap.
I was on the sidelines for that one, looking right at the play as it happened. No doubt in my mind he was down and released the ball voluntarily. Not sure what it looked like on TV as I've never seen it, but from the way people were talking the next week I'm sure it looked pretty obvious that it WASN'T a fumble. Boy, the coaches were HOT after that one wasn't overturned.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Wynel still looks about the same, hard runner still able to make the corner.

I'm curious if anyone has talked to Brett and asked him about FXFL, I mean sure it's not a NFL check but it's constantly coaching and weekly tape scouts can review. I really hope someone gets him to pursue it and it's not amazing money but 4k a month is better than some poop job you hate.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:Wynel still looks about the same, hard runner still able to make the corner.

I'm curious if anyone has talked to Brett and asked him about FXFL, I mean sure it's not a NFL check but it's constantly coaching and weekly tape scouts can review. I really hope someone gets him to pursue it and it's not amazing money but 4k a month is better than some poop job you hate.
And it's still a chance to get into the NFL.