FXFL

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

fromolwyoming wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Arrogance I'll agree with but I see nothing wrong with it, Narcissism had to have been a Laramie thing. Pretty sure you guys just don't like him because the music he puts out but that's up to you guys.
And thinking he would win the Heisman while at a Div 2 school?
Why do you guys care so much? Sounds more like he is just trolling you guys. I mean do you really think he actually thinks he can win a Heisman in a Div 2 school? I always thought he put more into music instead of the field but I still didn't care.
NDPokes
Buckaroo

Seriously Wyo2dal, maybe the video is just plain funny. I don't even remember the guy. That video is funny, and a reminder of something humorous is never a bad thing. IMO of course.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Wynel with an early TD for Brooklyn being a work horse like always.
cowboyz
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:I'm starting to think this is going to be a successful D league system for the NFL. Already 3 FXFL players picked up by NFL Teams and they haven't even played yet. It's basically a way to keep your name on the market without being Arena or CFL this keeps you open to being there and moving quickly to the NFL while you are under a contract there seems to be negotiations going on between NFL and FXFL to move these players around so easily.

Shamiel Gary was just signed to the bears not that anyone cares but he did start in Wyoming so I noticed when it came across my timeline. He was good for us in 2009 and I hope his second chance works out for him.
Good for Shamiel, a nice guy, hope it works out for him.

It seems like we have an entire professional defense now that has passed through Wyoming during the DC years, not to mention Hendricks, Fletcher, Mohammed, Ruff. DC just couldn't coach them or hold on to them.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 43 times

Brett might have a place to land, finally, now that the Wyoming Cavalry in Casper folded, sorry....i think it'd be in Brett's best interest to be a graduate asst on the coaching staff, but that's just me
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

stymeman wrote:Brett might have a place to land, finally, now that the Wyoming Cavalry in Casper folded, sorry....i think it'd be in Brett's best interest to be a graduate asst on the coaching staff, but that's just me
I hope someone outside of these forums someone is pushing him to contact them it could easily be the best thing that an UFA could have access to this year.