Tashaun Gipson

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Had a pretty sweet pic 6 in the browns victory over Brees and the Saints. Looking good!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Herron also got his first career catch today.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

LasCrucesPoke wrote:Herron also got his first career catch today.
Damnit I missed that!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

We have 4 DBs and 2 d-linemen in the NFL (if I missed any, my bad) which is a testament to our defensive player's abilities over the years. And yet, under DC, we had our worst defensive seasons in school history. Goes to show that despite being a good recruiter, DC didn't give a poop about defense and it showed. Even a blind man could see it.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 229 times

fromolwyoming wrote:We have 4 DBs and 2 d-linemen in the NFL (if I missed any, my bad) which is a testament to our defensive player's abilities over the years. And yet, under DC, we had our worst defensive seasons in school history. Goes to show that despite being a good recruiter, DC didn't give a poop about defense and it showed. Even a blind man could see it.
The only one that DC recruited is Huff I believe. Gipson was a Glenn recruit. DC was not a great recruiter on the defensive side of the ball IMO. Although I do believe that we will see Stanton in the NFL.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:We have 4 DBs and 2 d-linemen in the NFL (if I missed any, my bad) which is a testament to our defensive player's abilities over the years. And yet, under DC, we had our worst defensive seasons in school history. Goes to show that despite being a good recruiter, DC didn't give a poop about defense and it showed. Even a blind man could see it.
The only one that DC recruited is Huff I believe. Gipson was a Glenn recruit. DC was not a great recruiter on the defensive side of the ball IMO. Although I do believe that we will see Stanton in the NFL.
I think Mark Nzoecha has a chance to go early. The guy is big, fast, strong, and athletic...and is making plays this year with proper coaching.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

JimmyDimes wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote:
I think Mark Nzoecha has a chance to go early. The guy is big, fast, strong, and athletic...and is making plays this year with proper coaching.
Mertens is doing well also.
wyopig
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Mertens was a Glenn recruit, believe it or not. He's in his 6th year.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

wyopig wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote:
Mertens was a Glenn recruit, believe it or not. He's in his 6th year.
I know. He's on his 3rd head coach, I don't think many players can say that.