that was fun

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Regardless the outcome, i really wasn't truly upset, as we held our own with the Mighty Ducks, we are the ones that allowed them to do what they do out there, We shot ourselves in the foot by those costly turnovers at such a bad time, but our drives looked good and i really don't have alot to hang my head about. Most of the Ducks fans were very cordial and respectful, it was truly a fun place to see a game, but I see us being alright and if we can shore up those mistakes and not make them against Sparty, we should be ok, I can see us going Bohling, lol, this year!!!
keep up the good work POKES
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 15 times

Agreed. We still have a ways to go and I'm happy we didn't come out with too many injuries. Looks like Hardy had that ankle pretty taped up to begin with, so I hope he can come back quickly.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

stymeman wrote:Regardless the outcome, i really wasn't truly upset, as we held our own with the Mighty Ducks, we are the ones that allowed them to do what they do out there, We shot ourselves in the foot by those costly turnovers at such a bad time, but our drives looked good and i really don't have alot to hang my head about. Most of the Ducks fans were very cordial and respectful, it was truly a fun place to see a game, but I see us being alright and if we can shore up those mistakes and not make them against Sparty, we should be ok, I can see us going Bohling, lol, this year!!!
I am curious as to the reaction of Ducks in the stands during that 98-yd scoring drive that put the Pokes up in the first...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

PokeTransplant wrote:
stymeman wrote:Regardless the outcome, i really wasn't truly upset, as we held our own with the Mighty Ducks, we are the ones that allowed them to do what they do out there, We shot ourselves in the foot by those costly turnovers at such a bad time, but our drives looked good and i really don't have alot to hang my head about. Most of the Ducks fans were very cordial and respectful, it was truly a fun place to see a game, but I see us being alright and if we can shore up those mistakes and not make them against Sparty, we should be ok, I can see us going Bohling, lol, this year!!!
I am curious as to the reaction of Ducks in the stands during that 98-yd scoring drive that put the Pokes up in the first...
they were all looking around like, whaaaaat??? we won that 1st quarter fair and square, we had it all all cylinders, it was those mistakes that cost us from scoring more, but they were shell shocked, you could tell
castlerocker
Cowpoke

They knew it wasn't going to last.

We knew it wasn't going to last.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote:
PokeTransplant wrote:
they were all looking around like, whaaaaat??? we won that 1st quarter fair and square, we had it all all cylinders, it was those mistakes that cost us from scoring more, but they were shell shocked, you could tell
I had some friends who were more or less neutral sitting several sections away and they thought it was cool watching the Wyoming section erupt when we got the TD right in front of us. Having seen the visitors section go nuts in Autzen a few times myself, I can tell you that you can definitely hear it everywhere in the stadium.