Injury Thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Have we heard about Hardy yet? I suppose if not we will hear at the presser today. Jones if he had surgery (sounds like he did) he will be out a good six weeks. Good news is Renfree played pretty well. Any others we're watching? Colby doing alright?
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Other than Jones and Hardy, we're good on the injury front.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Jones was an appendectomy if not mistaken. That's a very minor surgery I doubt he will miss half the season
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

pokefanchaz7 wrote:Jones was an appendectomy if not mistaken. That's a very minor surgery I doubt he will miss half the season
A couple weeks then, I guess.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Montee Ball just had it done, missed part of training camp and all of the preseason I believe. Definitely a minor surgery, but painful and somewhat difficult recovery to get your strength back. 4-6 weeks.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

LasCrucesPoke wrote:Montee Ball just had it done, missed part of training camp and all of the preseason I believe. Definitely a minor surgery, but painful and somewhat difficult recovery to get your strength back. 4-6 weeks.
I had my appendix removed (a long time ago) and was in basic training 3 weeks later.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I asked Sam how his ankle was on Twitter yesterday. i got this response late last night or this morning: @HARDY_53: @kdwright5407 it's fine. Thanks for asking man!

Per Vorel and Gags, both Jones and Hardy are questionable this week. But are listed as Jones OR Hardy on the depth chart for Saturday.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

kdwrightuwyo wrote:I asked Sam how his ankle was on Twitter yesterday. i got this response late last night or this morning: @HARDY_53: @kdwright5407 it's fine. Thanks for asking man!

Per Vorel and Gags, both Jones and Hardy are questionable this week. But are listed as Jones OR Hardy on the depth chart for Saturday.
Great news....we came out of the game with fewer injuries than the Ducks. Now if we can just have those turnovers back.
wwcc22
Buckaroo

So how was Colby injured? Must have been minor
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

I overestimated the severity of the appendicitus. Colby took a couple shots, had to peel himself off the field a couple times, I was kind of worried about his ribs but it sounds like he's alright. He's really starting to come on, minus the turnovers.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Bohl sounded pretty positive on the call in show, I don't think we have much to worry about. Hardy twisted his ankle celebrating the TD pass I chuckled when Bohl said that. But Hardy said he would be ready for the game.

If you haven't listened to the call in show I highly suggest it, Well worth the hour each Monday.

http://portal.stretchinternet.com/wyoming/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Hardy will not play this week against FAU.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Slow Hand wrote:Hardy will not play this week against FAU.
Dangit! Hope he gets better soon though!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:Hardy will not play this week against FAU.
Dangit! Hope he gets better soon though!
Unless he is way tougher than many people think. His ankle is a mess!