Florida Atlantic Predictions

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I think we win, but this game makes me nervous. Putting up 50 points even against a bad FBS team isn't what I'd consider "easy" for a non-major team.

Wyoming 28
FAU 24
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:I think we win, but this game makes me nervous. Putting up 50 points even against a bad FBS team isn't what I'd consider "easy" for a non-major team.

Wyoming 28
FAU 24
Well, Air Force and Montana both have been racking up the points and yards since we played them.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote: Well, Air Force and Montana both have been racking up the points and yards since we played them.
Air Force sorta, Montana sorta as well...Griz had a decent day vs. Central Washington, and Joe Glenn and South Dakota did nearly as good a job vs. Montana as Wyoming did.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

They're definitely a hard team to gauge with three lopsided games.They have the worst radio commentators in all of sports if any of you others had the distinct pleasure of listening to them. You would have thought they had the Broncos offense, the seahawks defense, Nick Saban as coach, and the atmoshere of Death Valley on a Satuday night.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Anyone know where the picture is of Dave getting in some scrawny FAU coach's face after the last meeting between these two?
ImageImageImageImage
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

MrTitleist wrote:Anyone know where the picture is of Dave getting in some scrawny FAU coach's face after the last meeting between these two?
In the other thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11340
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

MTcowpoke
Buckaroo

Florida Atlantic - 21
Wyoming - 17
YankPoke
Cowpoke

Wyoming 24
FAU 17
BJC
A Real Cowboy

djm19 wrote:right here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1777&start=0

Awesome!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

djm19 wrote:right here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1777&start=0
That's the one.. I was trying to find that thread last night.
ImageImageImageImage
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

MTcowpoke wrote:Florida Atlantic - 21
Wyoming - 17
Really?

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
The Virginian
Cowpoke

MrTitleist wrote:Anyone know where the picture is of Dave getting in some scrawny FAU coach's face after the last meeting between these two?
For some reason I can't imagine Craig Bohl ever getting into these kind of scenarios. The man has way too much class.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

The Virginian wrote: For some reason I can't imagine Craig Bohl ever getting into these kind of scenarios. The man has way too much class.
A coach in a rare class. One of the few I've ever seen that doesn't appear stressed out of his mind on the sideline. He even breaks a smile occasionally. :o
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

J-Rod wrote:
The Virginian wrote: For some reason I can't imagine Craig Bohl ever getting into these kind of scenarios. The man has way too much class.
A coach in a rare class. One of the few I've ever seen that doesn't appear stressed out of his mind on the sideline. He even breaks a smile occasionally. :o
Bit refreshing if you ask me. :D

I'd be more happier if we blow out an opponent for once!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

J-Rod wrote:
Ha Ha Obviously you didn't see him come uncorked on the sideline when the referee in the AF game wouldn't let us snap the ball and allowed them to sub. He was anything but calm! I was standing right beside him and he was not happy!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Slow Hand wrote:
J-Rod wrote:
Ha Ha Obviously you didn't see him come uncorked on the sideline when the referee in the AF game wouldn't let us snap the ball and allowed them to sub. He was anything but calm! I was standing right beside him and he was not happy!
Yeah, but he didn't lose his poop. He was upset and let the refs know they messed up.
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Slow Hand wrote:
J-Rod wrote:
Oh I don't say he's not passionate, but I can't imagine him F-bombing an opposing coach and calling him the name of a 50s Era children's show puppet.
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Have ANY of the FAU players even been to an elevation of more than a few hundred feet (planes don't count)?