Florida Atlantic 101

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

This little archived nugget. Classic DC. He was Howdy Doodying people before Howdy Doodying Howdy Doody Calhoun was cool
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1777&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Highlights from the last game. Quite the packed house. And quite the tackling on display by Toney @ :25 seconds. Quite the pass @ :35 seconds and response from the CB @ :47 seconds.

Florida Atlantic Coach Preview

FAU vs Tulsa last week

Sweet pep talk to start the video. You can just feel the excitement. "ARE YOU PROUD TO BE AN OWL".......crickets.....quietly "yes sir."
djm19
WyoNation Addict

That last video.... I can't tell if FAU is really decent...or Tulsa sucks @ss...or maybe both???

Watching Tulsa tackle reminded me of the last five years of Wyoming football. (excluding the NM Bowl game)

Watch that video of Tulsa. Dam, they suck. Their Qb has some of the most boneheaded plays I have ever seen.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

djm19 wrote:That last video.... I can't tell if FAU is really decent...or Tulsa sucks @ss...or maybe both???
FAU is not good.

They got destroyed by an overrated Nebraska.

The same Nebraska team that almost got upset by an FCS team this season.

The Wyoming team that finished 5-7 last season almost upset Nebraska last season.

These teams have put up fights against a weak Nebraska team. FAU got STEAMROLLED by Nebraska and put up no fight.
They got blanked by Alabama.

Time for Wyo to make a statement.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
djm19
WyoNation Addict

Hard to gauge from that Tulsa tape. That Tulsa Qb should be playing Western Wyoming intramurals. Good gosh that guy sucked.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Thanks for posting. They look decent in terms of athleticism. I don't know...this is that week where DC would lose to someone he shouldn't...the Cal Poly, Texas State week of the season. Not sure if Wyoming will whip these guys, but I think positive vibes alone should be enough to avoid a DC-like ball-busting loss at home to this team.

I know the Massey ratings had Wyoming losing this game in the off-season, which I found weird. I hope he's dead wrong, cause he had Wyoming beating Montana/Air Force and then losing out.

I'm sticking with 27-10.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Saw on the roster that FAU has a guy who went to North Dakota State. But when I clicked on the player profile, he actually transferred from North Dakota State College of Science, an NJCAA Division III school. :lol:
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo