Oregon game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeachPoke
Ranch Hand

I was thinking about the game, did they even throw a deep pass on us at all. I think they completed a few passes to the flat that was caught but I was trying to remember if they completed a long pass.. I know he scrambled more time than I care to think about.. that being said our DB did a decent job covering their WR.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Didn't throw much because they didn't really need to. SO much read option!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

UO probably didn't open the full play book on us. They could have if they needed to. They are going into Pac12 play this weekend and it likely wasn't worth showing the whole playbook. Not that they wanted to be disrespectful to Wyo but when you end up winning by so much and have backups play the 4th quarter, you don't really need to light it all up.
That being said, Wyo still did a really good job, and 21 or so points Oregon scored was right off of turnovers.
If Kirk doesn't throw those picks, and hits the open guy on the hail mary at the end of half, then maybe Oregon has to open their full playbook up.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.