Michigan state line is out +32

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

I just read the rest of this thread after I replied to Beav. Funny stuff lol. I'm not here to argue with Beav or anyone else and I value everyone's opinion and everyone is entitled to one. I might not always agree with it but that is fine. :) Now lets talk football .

Funny stuff though hithere :) lol

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

This is why I read all threads here, even the ones on topics I have little to no interest in.

Seriously, though? Socks? I thought that was just a movie thing. Hopefully you washed them yourself rather than making your poor mother do it.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

seattlecowboy wrote: The only reason Boston College beat USC is because USC was coming off of a big win the week before over Stanford and then having to fly all the way to the East Coast and play an early morning game with a hangover from the previous week. Otherwise USC wins that game. Boston College was a good bet in that scenario.
Okay Seattle, let me try this without being a dick. My bad earlier.

I guess I focused on the part where you said "The only reason BC beat USC".

I get what you are saying about the let down game because of the hangover due to the win @ Stanford and the travel across the country from the very SW to the very NE.
You were looking at more of the set up to the game, and the betting stance; I got that.

I was more focused on the way the game played out with the rush yards specifically as to why USC lost.

:thumb:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

hithere wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote: Me saying why USC lost has nothing to do with you being a sports gambler.
And you being a gambler doesn't make your hangover reason for USC losing correct.

USC gave up 452 rush yards and only got 20 for themselves. That is why USC lost. It wasn't them beating Stanford, it wasn't the cross country trip. They may have contributed, but the fact is that USC has NO run game on either side of the ball.
Seriously, 452 vs 20.

And the CSU-BC stuff...I'm not interested in that, and again that has nothing to do with why USC lost.
It's because USC is not a Top 10 team in the country, and soon won't be a Top 25 team.

Good Lord you're an insufferable little poop sometimes. You're like 22 right? I literally have socks older and smarter than you at the bottom of my closet that don't come across as self righteous and antagonistic as you do. My old locally made neon green and pink fanny pack that I purchased from a local Laramie Wyoming outdoors store in the late 80's may give you a run for your money on priggishness but not the socks. Good old socks that don't offer up their poop, wrong opinions on ridiculously obvious situations.

Can anyone help me out on the name of that store? Those things were awesome. They made kick-ass gaiters too.

Anyway, I know you know this but this is a thread about gambling. You know that in it, people who gamble discuss gambling lines and how those lines were established and how accurate they were. No one in the history of everything that is holy and good (me) gives two and half poop about your incorrect thoughts on a letdown upset game.

Please. Seriously, please. If you can't give me any hot tips about current Wyoming players in your Econ lecture that you think you buddied up to, or don't know or haven't seduced any third stringers on the OSU football team yet, then either help to make me some money or GTFO.

I can't wait for your witty rejoinder. Your generation seems to glorify hot takes and final retorts. But remember what this thread is called. It's about trying to win a little scratch. Not prove how strong your opinion is of a USC loss that occurred almost two weeks ago.

You do have entertainment value though, I'll give you that. And you're a Wyoming fan so you're not entirely horrible. But Jesus f-word Christ you were born around the same time I started masturbating into my socks and throwing them in the back of my bedroom closet. I value your opinion on sports betting almost as much as I value my crazy born again Aunt Doris' opinion of how old the universe is. And she tried to warm up her Pug in a microwave once. The woman signs off on her emails (from an aol account!) with "Blessings, Doris".

Anyway, peace out homie. No offense. I'll go on cringing when I occasionally read your drivel and you can almost certainly think that anything I put to words here is on par with a monkey f-word a football.

Vaya con huevos, muchacho.

Blessings, Doris.

Mountain Bradley Sports Wear. Was the best!!! I had a few pairs of shorts. Was a unique to Laramie clothing store. Pretty cool.

Takes more faith to believe we are all here by chance than to believe in intelligent design. But that's my conviction. Doesn't have to be yours.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:This is why I read all threads here, even the ones on topics I have little to no interest in.

Seriously, though? Socks? I thought that was just a movie thing. Hopefully you washed them yourself rather than making your poor mother do it.
Side note, I had a friend once have an "accident" in his cousin's shirt while at his house.

The next day at school his cousin had that shirt on.

Laughs were had by all.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

hithere wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote: Me saying why USC lost has nothing to do with you being a sports gambler.
And you being a gambler doesn't make your hangover reason for USC losing correct.

USC gave up 452 rush yards and only got 20 for themselves. That is why USC lost. It wasn't them beating Stanford, it wasn't the cross country trip. They may have contributed, but the fact is that USC has NO run game on either side of the ball.
Seriously, 452 vs 20.

And the CSU-BC stuff...I'm not interested in that, and again that has nothing to do with why USC lost.
It's because USC is not a Top 10 team in the country, and soon won't be a Top 25 team.

Good Lord you're an insufferable little poop sometimes. You're like 22 right? I literally have socks older and smarter than you at the bottom of my closet that don't come across as self righteous and antagonistic as you do. My old locally made neon green and pink fanny pack that I purchased from a local Laramie Wyoming outdoors store in the late 80's may give you a run for your money on priggishness but not the socks. Good old socks that don't offer up their poop, wrong opinions on ridiculously obvious situations.

Can anyone help me out on the name of that store? Those things were awesome. They made kick-ass gaiters too.

Anyway, I know you know this but this is a thread about gambling. You know that in it, people who gamble discuss gambling lines and how those lines were established and how accurate they were. No one in the history of everything that is holy and good (me) gives two and half poop about your incorrect thoughts on a letdown upset game.

Please. Seriously, please. If you can't give me any hot tips about current Wyoming players in your Econ lecture that you think you buddied up to, or don't know or haven't seduced any third stringers on the OSU football team yet, then either help to make me some money or GTFO.

I can't wait for your witty rejoinder. Your generation seems to glorify hot takes and final retorts. But remember what this thread is called. It's about trying to win a little scratch. Not prove how strong your opinion is of a USC loss that occurred almost two weeks ago.

You do have entertainment value though, I'll give you that. And you're a Wyoming fan so you're not entirely horrible. But Jesus f-word Christ you were born around the same time I started masturbating into my socks and throwing them in the back of my bedroom closet. I value your opinion on sports betting almost as much as I value my crazy born again Aunt Doris' opinion of how old the universe is. And she tried to warm up her Pug in a microwave once. The woman signs off on her emails (from an aol account!) with "Blessings, Doris".

Anyway, peace out homie. No offense. I'll go on cringing when I occasionally read your drivel and you can almost certainly think that anything I put to words here is on par with a monkey f-word a football.

Vaya con huevos, muchacho.

Blessings, Doris.

I was reading along with the occasional chuckle, until I hit the Aunt Doris part and then I just lost it. Fantastic stuff hithere.
hithere
Ranch Hand

Dutchnation wrote: Mountain Bradley Sports Wear. Was the best!!! I had a few pairs of shorts. Was a unique to Laramie clothing store. Pretty cool.
Bradley Mountain Wear, that was it.

Thanks buddy.

Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

Dutchnation wrote:Takes more faith to believe we are all here by chance than to believe in intelligent design. But that's my conviction. Doesn't have to be yours.
I don't see that, and I say that as somebody who is a believer. As believers, we have to believe that God somehow existed before everything else AND that He created something out of nothing.

Seems to me that's far more incredible than interactions of quantum mechanics and energy balance that physicists are getting pretty close to understanding.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Dutchnation wrote:Takes more faith to believe we are all here by chance than to believe in intelligent design. But that's my conviction. Doesn't have to be yours.
I don't see that, and I say that as somebody who is a believer. As believers, we have to believe that God somehow existed before everything else AND that He created something out of nothing.

Seems to me that's far more incredible than interactions of quantum mechanics and energy balance that physicists are getting pretty close to understanding.
I would like to know Beave's opinion..since he apparently won a prestigious award recently! :popcorn: hopefully something witty after being compared to a dna rifle juice sock ...ouch
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

BJC wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote:

I would like to know Beave's opinion..since he apparently won a prestigious award recently! :popcorn: hopefully something witty after being compared to a dna rifle juice sock ...ouch

I would rather be the person who gets compared to the dna rifle juice sock rather than be the person who blew a fuse and puffed his chest out so bad that he ended up calling someone over the internet a dna rifle juice sock just because he disagreed over the result over a Boston College vs. Southern California football game. :twocents: :rofl:

As for the faith thing... I don't believe in intelligent design.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Can I get a Cliffs Notes version of this thread?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

BeaverPoke wrote:As for the faith thing... I don't believe in intelligent design.
Nor do I. However I do respect the Jews especially due to the Holocaust (no one should EVER have to do thru that!!!!).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:As for the faith thing... I don't believe in intelligent design.
Nor do I. However I do respect the Jews especially due to the Holocaust (no one should EVER have to do thru that!!!!).
That and all the other crap they have put up with throughout the last couple thousand years.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 144 times

Wyokie wrote:
Yeah, u think they wouldn't keep the people Palestine in a ghetto after what they've been through
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Nor do I. However I do respect the Jews especially due to the Holocaust (no one should EVER have to go thru that!!!!).
That and all the other crap they have put up with throughout the last couple thousand years.
That too. LOL
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

laxwyo wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Yeah, u think they wouldn't keep the people Palestine in a ghetto after what they've been through
Honestly, the Allies never should've helped the Jews recreate Israel after WWII. I think everyone's guilt of not doing anything during the Holocaust to save people's lives caused the winners to help the survivors recreate Israel. At the time, it was probably a good idea but.....what looks great on paper...... :roll:
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

This thread is my favorite.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

I'm going to make this thread even better.

BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

What is the girl on the far right of the picture doing???

She has ultimate derp face going on.
MTcowpoke
Buckaroo

MSU - 48
Wyo - 13

Wyo will have a tough time beating the spread, wherever it ends at.