Michigan state line is out +32

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
hithere
Ranch Hand

bladerunnr wrote:Some interesting stuff from Vegas. First, the csewe -boston college line is all the way to 9. The Wyo.-Mich st. total is 47.5. I heard some local betting program talking about how good the over looked in that game.

Sadly, we lost our first 1/2 bet hithere. I did not bet it very hard as the line was -120. I hate when they move the juice and not the line!
So sorry about the 1st half last night. At least Fresno pulled their heads out and won and covered.

And the over today already in the 1st half. Takes a tiny little bit out of the embarrassment of this game.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

hithere wrote:
bladerunnr wrote:Some interesting stuff from Vegas. First, the csewe -boston college line is all the way to 9. The Wyo.-Mich st. total is 47.5. I heard some local betting program talking about how good the over looked in that game.

Sadly, we lost our first 1/2 bet hithere. I did not bet it very hard as the line was -120. I hate when they move the juice and not the line!
So sorry about the 1st half last night. At least Fresno pulled their heads out and won and covered.

And the over today already in the 1st half. Takes a tiny little bit out of the embarrassment of this game.
Everything is working out fine. I couldn't resist taking csewe and the 9. They were +280 on the moneyline. Now, if Boise st. will pound air farce, they day will be excellent.