devyn harris is terrible

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote:Devyn is actually a good linebacker who may have had a bad game. Everyone needs to calm down. Let's show him some support because there's no way he's not going to be out there on the field for us this year.
Everyone has a bad game. Most times, he's right in there making a play.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote:the way this team "doesn't" play D on occassion, i know MSU was bigger, faster, stronger, but give me an effort, i think we are the only team in the country that leads the country in bounce off tackles, smh....i just don't understand why we can't tackle worth a poop???? It never gets any better!!!!
Whats funny here is that we have been the same through three maybe four coaches. Can't tackle is all I hear when we have games like this. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it isn't the coaching? Maybe we are just outgunned and out manned. Football is a funny game if you are bigger, stronger, and faster, you are usually going to win. Michigan State was all of those things. Maybe we just weren't good enough to hold on to those tackles. Having played the game and coached the game I can tell you football is a humbling thing when you are smaller, weaker and slower. As the Great one once said......" football doesn't build character, it reveals it!" Can we become better tacklers.....Absolutely! Is it a "Wyoming issue" not at all! You play with what you have and until we get recruits like "Sparty" we will never be on the same level!
mwc fan
Cowpoke

I think Devyn is a pretty darn good linebacker. Let's face it having to get off blocks from a Michigan St. Lineman isn't exactly an easy challenge. All of our three Starting backers are really good. Our front four have to keep guys off our backers so they can make tackles. People do have off days.