Colorado State @ Boston College

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Rams lead 24-21 with 1 minute left in the game.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

CSU gonna win this one.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

Was it on tv?
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:Was it on tv?
Yep
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:Was it on tv?
Root sports.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Rams win....and do what USC could not.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

BC beat USC too, nice
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

We probably won't be winning the Boot back this season. CSEwe played a solid 2nd half and came back on the road to win it.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

And USC beat Stanford
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Grayson is the difference. He, Fajardo, and a distant 3rd Grant Hedrick are the MW's best QBs.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

LasCrucesPoke wrote:And USC beat Stanford
Thumped 'em, actually. Game was far more lop-sided than the score would indicate...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

...and CSU was being absolutely throttled by Boise State before the Broncos called off the dogs.

All that said, the transitive property is not flawless in college football. Michigan State blasted Wyoming in a more impressive fashion than Oregon did, but Oregon whipped Michigan State. B > C.... A > B does not necessarily mean A > C
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict

J-Rod wrote:...and CSU was being absolutely throttled by Boise State before the Broncos called off the dogs.

All that said, the transitive property is not flawless in college football. Michigan State blasted Wyoming in a more impressive fashion than Oregon did, but Oregon whipped Michigan State. B > C.... A > B does not necessarily mean A > C
It's deeper than numbers- CSEwe never thought they couldn't win. We never appeared to think we could. Bohl's saddled with a lot of low-achievers. We'll be paying the price for DC's last two seasons for a while still...
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

F*ck CSU
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Wyovanian wrote:
J-Rod wrote:...and CSU was being absolutely throttled by Boise State before the Broncos called off the dogs.

It's deeper than numbers- CSEwe never thought they couldn't win. We never appeared to think we could. Bohl's saddled with a lot of low-achievers. We'll be paying the price for DC's last two seasons for a while still...
I think there's truth to this and I think there's been movement in the depth chart because of this. Bohl has stated players that have shown "more competitiveness" are going to play.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

USC barely beat Stanford lol.

Stanford beat themselves. Outgained USC, rush yards were similar, but Stanford actually threw for more than 130 yards, but had two fumbles. And Stanford dominated the time of possession.

Stanford beat themselves USC didn't dominate them for a win.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

bfd, Rams, bfd