9/27 College Games

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Boise State @ Air Force
AFA beating up on Boise..... Not much else can be said sure didn't see this coming at any point. It's early still but they aren't having any trouble moving the ball right now.

UNLV @ San Diego State

Nevada @ San Jose State

Colorado State @ Boston College
Starting to think CSU is going to be a lot more trouble than we think, They couldn't do much against Boise but beating BC at home definitely says a lot about that program and where it is going. They won't be easy to run over. I know it was MSU/OU that put the hurt on us but we have legitimately struggled against everyone we have played.

NC State @ Florida State
Only because I think FSU is overrated as hell I would love to see NC State pull off this upset!
Last edited by Wyo2dal on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Grayson has blossomed into a better QB than I thought he was capable of being. CSU is a darkhorse to win double-digit games this season.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

J-Rod wrote:Grayson has blossomed into a better QB than I thought he was capable of being. CSU is a darkhorse to win double-digit games this season.
CSU is very dangerous, I'm not sure why they couldn't get up for Boise. I didn't feel Boise had a super defense but maybe they do and I'm just not seeing it.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

AF giving Boise trouble
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:AF giving Boise trouble
I have been watching, Shocked and surprised but watching none the less. Maybe Boise is just taking some time to get moving but Air Force looks solid so far.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

BSU looking terrible this first half
W-Y, Until I Die!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Gives me more hope against Boise...
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

This is not the AFA team we faced at all.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:This is not the AFA team we faced at all.
Well good thing we got the win on them already!
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Boise with 5 TO's they are basically beating themselves and air force is winning by default. Anyone that turns it over 5 times against basically any other team is likely to lose.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Wyo2dal wrote:Boise with 5 TO's they are basically beating themselves and air force is winning by default. Anyone that turns it over 5 times against basically any other team is likely to lose.

Boise will probably still come back and win.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:Boise with 5 TO's they are basically beating themselves and air force is winning by default. Anyone that turns it over 5 times against basically any other team is likely to lose.
Make that 6
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

If you want a laugh, go check out the Utes board. (HORRIBLE site by the way. Layout is so crappy).

Anyhoo, they are straight up imploding over there. Love it.

http://utefans.net/list.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Welfare check required for the Beav in the morning?
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Subcanis wrote:Welfare check required for the Beav in the morning?
:? :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll:

Wyo got throttled.
Beavers got humiliated and acted like they have never played a Pac12 team, much less a ranked team.
And Denver has a bye-week so I can't even watch the Broncos to forget about today.

God I hate football sometimes.

With the way Oregon State played tonight they will probably lose to CU in Boulder.

Unbelievable tonight.
At least Wyo was "supposed" to lose that bad.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

djm19 wrote:If you want a laugh, go check out the Utes board. (HORRIBLE site by the way. Layout is so crappy).

The Beaver board I am on is imploding tonight.

People calling for Riley to be fired, people saying the Beavers will be lucky to win 5 games (already have 3 wins).

Other Pac12 fans trolling us hard. People being more harsh on Mannion than we are on Kirk.
Calling for all seniors to be benched and start playing for the future with all the young guys.

This is crazy. Tomorrow I'm sure it will be better, but man you would think the is what Broncos message boards were looking like after the SuperBowl.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Sorry dude. I was really hoping the Beavers would pull this one off.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

djm19 wrote:If you want a laugh, go check out the Utes board. (HORRIBLE site by the way. Layout is so crappy).

How do people think it's ok to keep using those awful forums ugh can't even decipher that poop.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Damn, my point predictions were terrible this week. I don't know why I didn't have Mizzou closer to SC. WTH was I thinking :lol:
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

ragtimejoe1 wrote:Damn, my point predictions were terrible this week. I don't know why I didn't have Mizzou closer to SC. WTH was I thinking :lol:
Upset city the last two weeks I went from first to worst :(