Soccerhead15 - Question for you?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

When is the announcement, Homecoming? Any mock-ups / details out there yet?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
soccerhead15
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:When is the announcement, Homecoming? Any mock-ups / details out there yet?
Its still being designed right now. They have a few general ideas but nothing firm.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

soccerhead15 wrote:
McPeachy wrote:When is the announcement, Homecoming? Any mock-ups / details out there yet?
Its still being designed right now. They have a few general ideas but nothing firm.
Thanks, appreciate it. I had heard about the project a month or so ago, but was really wondering why the RAC and not the press box / west side stands.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
soccerhead15
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
soccerhead15 wrote:
Thanks, appreciate it. I had heard about the project a month or so ago, but was really wondering why the RAC and not the press box / west side stands.
The plan is to double the RAC and expand a lot of the existing spaces and add a training table and theater style meeting room. One idea is to bring the building closer to the endzone and have the training table space double as a group club area overlooking the endzone on gameday.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

Does anyone know a ball park time for the SJSU homecoming game ? I've got tickets and want to know if I should get a hotel for the night or drive home. Being that's it's 3 weeks away the clock is ticking. I know if I stay the night, the only hotels left with occupancy will be poop holes . If it's early enough I'll just drive the 80 mi back to Wheatland.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

mwc fan wrote:Does anyone know a ball park time for the SJSU homecoming game ? I've got tickets and want to know if I should get a hotel for the night or drive home. Being that's it's 3 weeks away the clock is ticking. I know if I stay the night, the only hotels left with occupancy will be poop holes . If it's early enough I'll just drive the 80 mi back to Wheatland.
This. This no game time thing is killing me to make plans. It's homecoming for God's sake.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

soccerhead15 wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
soccerhead15 wrote:
The plan is to double the RAC and expand a lot of the existing spaces and add a training table and theater style meeting room. One idea is to bring the building closer to the endzone and have the training table space double as a group club area overlooking the endzone on gameday.
When are they breaking ground? They had brought these initial ideas up back in 2011 - it was a goal of DC's at the time.

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
soccerhead15
Buckaroo

VisorHair wrote:
soccerhead15 wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
soccerhead15 wrote:
When are they breaking ground? They had brought these initial ideas up back in 2011 - it was a goal of DC's at the time.
Its still being designed currently.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

soccerhead15 wrote:
VisorHair wrote:
soccerhead15 wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
soccerhead15 wrote:
Its still being designed currently.
Great, thx.

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl