Season Team Stats/Rankings

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

I know these data are skewed a bit due to playing two top ten teams:

Passing Yards PG- 201.4 94th
Rushing Yards PG- 137.2 92nd
Points Against PG- 29.6 88th
Points For PG- 16.4 121st (Ouch, this one is the most troubling. Much like DC's teams we didn't even manage some points in garbage time against Michigan State which let's face it was pretty much more than half the game), although I'm proud of how Colby played for the most part, he made some nice throws and reads especially at the end of the 1st half.

The games against Hawai'i and SJSU, especially after a bye and with what we should have learned, are going to tell us a lot about how good we are or are not. Most importantly we are sitting at 3-2 which was best case scenario. And as someone else posted that was phase I. Phase II is to get to 5-2.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

even if it's track meet like what we saw in the Hawaii game last year, I'd love to see us hang 30 for a change, that means something's working
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Take out the games against Oregon and MSU, and I think our defensive stats shoot up. Offensively against Oregon, other than points and TOs, we actually did well moving the ball. Almost 450 yards of offense.

But we won't be facing teams like those for the rest of the season.